Smallville - Comic book episode, game questions

Serpentor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I don't remember the title of the episode, but it was about the boy opening a rare comic book and super powers...

Anyhow, the question is, there was this part where Chloe and the guy playing video game. The game shown on the screen look a lot like a Wii game, i.e. Wii sort of avatar. Now, the guy who was playing said something like "Come and play the Xbox with me."

Question, is the game shown in the episode is one of the Natal games? It looks like it is, since the guy wasn't holding a controller at all.

The Natal is already out? It doesn't look impressive at all... Tell me they're playing a beefed up Wii game :)

[quote name='Serpentor']I don't remember the title of the episode, but it was about the boy opening a rare comic book and super powers...

Anyhow, the question is, there was this part where Chloe and the guy playing video game. The game shown on the screen look a lot like a Wii game, i.e. Wii sort of avatar. Now, the guy who was playing said something like "Come and play the Xbox with me."

Question, is the game shown in the episode is one of the Natal games? It looks like it is, since the guy wasn't holding a controller at all.

The Natal is already out? It doesn't look impressive at all... Tell me they're playing a beefed up Wii game :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was Natal product placement - info here.

bread's done
Back