Smallville Complete Series "Supersale" $181.99 - WB Shop

It is rather expensive, but it's 10 seasons long, plus a bunch of bonus content. Averages out to $18.20 a season. Not an amazing price, but not bad if you're a fan of the show. I am a fan of it and own the first 4 seasons on DVD, but I rather get every episode on Bluray box set down the line for cheap.

Love the box set but I'm going to keep the discs in a spindle or CD case. Awful tight cardboard sleeves which will shred the discs to crap every time you get one out...

Today I received my Tales from the Crypt dvds that I ordered from WBshop back in October.

I hope you guys don't mind waiting a couple months for shipping if you want in on this deal.

[quote name='simmias']And season 5 is on HD-DVD, lol.[/QUOTE]Laugh all you want, though S5 on HD-DVD looked pretty good and better than S6 or S7 did on BD.

S8 and S9 managed to improve the picture a bit.

Shipping bumped it up to almost $200. So I went with Amazon.
I really wonder how soon the BR will be released since S1-S5 are still only HD-DVD.

[quote name='lingenfelser']Shipping bumped it up to almost $200. So I went with Amazon.
I really wonder how soon the BR will be released since S1-S5 are still only HD-DVD.[/QUOTE]S1 - S5 were on DVD, S5 only was on HD-DVD or DVD. S1 - S4 never had any non-DVD versions.

[quote name='lingenfelser']Shipping bumped it up to almost $200. So I went with Amazon.
I really wonder how soon the BR will be released since S1-S5 are still only HD-DVD.[/QUOTE]

shipping? Shipping was free for me (made sure to check before posting the price in the OP). How did you have to pay for it?

There should be the following tagline with this set...

Remember how disappointed you were with the series ending?
Well, relive it all over again on Blu-Ray!

[quote name='zimmy']there should be the following tagline with this set...

Remember how disappointed you were with the series ending?
Well, relive it all over again on blu-ray![/quote]

ha!

bread's done
Back