Smallville Seasons 1 and 4 $14.88 @ Wal-Mart

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Not a bad price... might have to bite. :whistle2:/ Which is hard when you boycott Wal-Mart... ;-)[/quote]

Target also has them at $14.88 (so you can still keep the boycott going!)

[quote name='Zipomatic2']Target also has them at $14.88 (so you can still keep the boycott going!)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately my Target only had S1-3 at this price not S4 or 5.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']2 and 3 are also 14.88.

Along with Aqua teen Hunger force season 4 and robot chicken season 1.[/quote]

interesting...might get ATHF 4

thanks

can someone get me smallville season 3 unopened.. since mine sold them out ill pay the cost plus a free game College Hoops 2K6 unopened for PS2

[quote name='y2jd']can someone get me smallville season 3 unopened.. since mine sold them out ill pay the cost plus a free game College Hoops 2K6 unopened for PS2[/QUOTE]

You don't need to buy Season 3 at Target or Walmart. If you have the ads you can get Bestbuy, Circuit City, Sears pricematch it. Good luck ;)

well only store i have here is walmart... thats it its pretty small town in middle of nowhere I would need a help since i dont have a car

Confirmed that S1/S2/S3/S4 are 14.88 at So Cal Walmarts.

Picked up 1/2/3 at Target for the same price, then went to Walmart tonight to grab S4 for the same price.

Can't wait for S5 on HD-DVD!

Yep. Just wanted to extra confirm that the first four seasons are on sale for $14.88 at Wal-Mart. Just picked them all up. They actually had all the seasons this time, last time I went they didn't have some of the seasons. Great deal!

bread's done
Back