Smarty Pants for Wii $29.99

guyjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Confirmed at Amazon, Buy.com, and Best Buy. Mods feel free to delete this thread and just tack it on to the end of the universal price drops thread if this isn't deal worthy enough. I'm sure there will be a mad rush now to pick this up at 30 bones. \\:D/

Assuming it's the new regular price, you can save an additional 10% if you wait until tomorrow to go to Best Buy:

6/3 - 6/9, in-store only

Wow, You can bet there will be a ton of "Wii has Smarty Pants" Jokes. I'm sure that is already done at gamefaqs. :roll: (Funny, When I typed that a part in the song I'm listening to went "Gimme a break gimme a break")

I got this for $30 at Best Buy a few weeks after release. It probably wasn't worth it, but I used gift cards. We've had a few fun evenings with four adults playing. It's not great, but it's a decent substitute for Trivial Pursuit with very current questions. You can get 700 points for it on goozex right now, so with a deal you might be able to turn a goozex "profit" on it while the point value is high.

We have had a great time playing Smarty Pants. Probably one of the best console trivia games ever made. I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up for $30.

bread's done
Back