Smash Court Tennis 3 (360) - $9.99 (Online and B&M)

I played this and I wasn't even able get a point let alone a game or a set. Even on Easy. There's a reason this is 9.99, Pickup Top spin or Virtua Tennis 3.

Thanks for the deal though. :)

Wow, Tennis games sure are going cheap lately. I picked up Top Spin 3 off amazon for 9.99 last weekend. It's a great game and the most realistic Tennis game I've played.

Its happening more and more frequently that gamestop is dropping the new price and keeping the used price the same. I wonder what they are thinking. Used is still 17.99.

[quote name='hothitter']I played this and I wasn't even able get a point let alone a game or a set. Even on Easy. :)[/QUOTE]

LOL me too. I bought one for flipping, I had it overnight so I figured I'd play it and get an achievement or two...I got squat! I couldn't even get the achievement for completing the training, you have to get five points in a row against the computer, it was freakin' impossible.

I got this game for the same price on amazon over a week ago. Paid $19.95 for Topspin 3, but still worth it.

Love tennis games, and now have all three: TS3, VT3 and now SCT3. All for under $50.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Its happening more and more frequently that gamestop is dropping the new price and keeping the used price the same. I wonder what they are thinking. Used is still 17.99.[/QUOTE]

cause they are only temp. price drops

bread's done
Back