Smashngrab77's 150+ item lowball OP UPDATED WITH TRACKING

I tried a PM first, but your inbox is full. I was impressed with the care you took in packaging my guide and the quick turnaround time.

I've left you positive feedback for our transaction. I'd appreciate the same when you get time.

SilentBob50023

Wow, Michigan's mail service sucks lol. Tracking says it left Auburn on the 19th, and arrived in Detroit 3 days later... it's 35 miles or so. Still hasn't left Detroit.
Not complaining to you smash, but man, USPS needs to get with it.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']I got Lego Indiana Jones 2 instead of Splinter Cell[/QUOTE]

That was mine. Oh well. :(

Yeah I paid too a bit ago but the opening post hasn't been updated nor have I gotten a notice or anything. Here's hoping things pick up soon.

Thanks for the lowball! I left you positive feedback, would appreciate if you did the same for me too! :)

The USPS completely smashed the box I even had a note on it with an apology from the USPS postmaster that they smashed it! But everything inside was still intact and even the NES still works. Couldn't try the sega cd since I don't have wires but its still cool to have!

I live in jersey and My order has been stuck in jersey city for the past week and now it's in Memphis Tennessee according to tracking, so strange

[quote name='RPGamer246']I live in jersey and My order has been stuck in jersey city for the past week and now it's in Memphis Tennessee according to tracking, so strange[/QUOTE]

similar thing happened to me a few months back. game came from florida to PA right outside of Pitt, then back to a different part of florida after sitting in PA for a couple days. Then after spending the weekend in Jacksonville, showed back up here at my apartment.

Could be a media mail thing too. Sometimes that aids in a long trip.

[quote name='tiktektak']Your pm box has been full for 4 days now....[/QUOTE]

Not like he knows that considering he hasn't been on in those 4 days....

So....according to USPS, the package was delivered yesterday, but I checked my mailbox and my door and it's not there....I guess I'll give it a day or two.

I am still waiting on my refund since my stuff didn't ship (because it was sent to someone else). Going MIA for 5 days is not cool man.

[quote name='smashngrab77']Well, It worked fine and then the drive would not eject games, I had the drive replaced for $100. When the video went out, I took it back and he said i needed a hard drive. System has power, ejects discs, does not have any weird flashing lights. I will mess with it some more this weekend and update. I have not had this hooked up in 8 months.[/QUOTE]

Just got this today, and unfortunately as soon as I tried power it up, as is, I get a yellow light then blinking red lights. I have a new hard drive I bought, but alas no go. I was very disappointed there was no mention of the yellow light as it was there before I installed the hard drive.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Just got this today, and unfortunately as soon as I tried power it up, as is, I get a yellow light then blinking red lights. I have a new hard drive I bought, but alas no go. I was very disappointed there was no mention of the yellow light as it was there before I installed the hard drive.[/QUOTE]

well from what I understand, if the hard drive replacement didn't work then some thermal paste should solve it. thats a bummer man.

waiting to go pick up my games before I leave feedback btw. although since dood hasn't been on in a few (probably weather related I imagine) that should not be an issue lol.

Just an FYI. Poor guy has the flu. If you need to contact him urgently I would recommend emails. Good guy. Hope he gets well soon.

Hey guys, been a real shit storm here...LOL Whole family fell like dominoes. I am taking the last trip to the post office with the last 6 packages. Pooky, I know yours is in this trip...sorry. I will update everything again tonight. sorry guys.

[quote name='smashngrab77']Hey guys, been a real shit storm here...LOL Whole family fell like dominoes. I am taking the last trip to the post office with the last 6 packages. Pooky, I know yours is in this trip...sorry. I will update everything again tonight. sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

It's okay bro. Get well soon. By the way you got my address right?

got my items like last week, but didn't have a chance to pick them up till today. everything was just as described! dropping that feedback for ya, please do the same!

thanks again!

Package got here yesterday. Everything was great and liked how you had to use the skyrim box to put my stuff in, lol. Feedback has been left.

[quote name='cgxcswim']Package got here yesterday. Everything was great and liked how you had to use the skyrim box to put my stuff in, lol. Feedback has been left.[/QUOTE]

Got mine today. I got the Uncharted 3 CE box for my stuff ;)

So uh.... Did you try to fix this before? This went from no blinking lights to YLOD...I open it up and it's missing screws, part of the fan is physically broken, and there are globs of thermal paste on the motherboard.

2mw6jok.jpg

i4mi6c.jpg

bread's done
Back