Smell my own feces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Am I the only one who loves the smell of his own feces? Do you like to smell yours? I love it so much that after I drop a dook I'll bend down and put my head into the toilet bowl and take some whiffs. I'm not playing. I really want to know if I am weird or if other people like their own poo. I like my farts too but the raw doodie is the best. Anyone else?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Am I the only one who loves the smell of his own feces? Do you like to smell yours? I love it so much that after I drop a dook I'll bend down and put my head into the toilet bowl and take some whiffs. I'm not playing. I really want to know if I am weird or if other people like their own poo. I like my farts too but the raw doodie is the best. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]
:cool: not at all, though I just wipe then smell instead of putting my head in the bowl.

[quote name='Ed_']:cool: not at all, though I just wipe then smell instead of putting my head in the bowl.[/QUOTE]

omg I do that too! :bouncy:

I bet you're the guy at the mall that drops bombs and doesn't flush, hoping others get the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of your labor. I also bet you're the guy that drops logs in the corner of gas station restrooms, marking your territory for other poo lovers.

The only time I like to smell poo is when it's on my pinkie finger.

[quote name='Invicta 61']
The only time I like to smell poo is when it's on my pinkie finger.[/QUOTE]

Are you dating a midget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back