Smokin' Aces

I just got home from watching it. I liked it a lot. One integral part was predictable but everything surrounding it was not. A lot of cool cameos. More bloody than I expected though. I like Ryan Reynolds more with each movie I see him in and WOW @ Alicia Keys. Boner Alert :joystick:

Seeing it tomorrow with some friends. I expect it to fully kick serious ass. Like Domino, if Domino had been good.

[quote name='DJ K8E']Seeing it tomorrow with some friends. I expect it to fully kick serious ass. Like Domino, if Domino had been good.[/quote]

word

Im seeing it in theaters regardless of what any negative reviews say. I hope i can get a chance to see this today. This movies been on my radar ever since i first saw the trailer months ago.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Im seeing it in theaters regardless of what any negative reviews say. I hope i can get a chance to see this today. This movies been on my radar ever since i first saw the trailer months ago.[/quote]
Word, it looks pretty cool, but I'm afraid it'd have more style than substance. Which doesn't make it bad in my book. Reviewers often seem to mark that down as a negative though.

[quote name='DJ K8E']Seeing it tomorrow with some friends. I expect it to fully kick serious ass. Like Domino, if Domino had been good.[/QUOTE]
Atleast Kiera Knightly got naked. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']I love the avatar nickmad[/quote]
Thanks. Hhaha.

[quote name='ndshide']How much of a part does Jason Bateman have?[/quote]
Jason Bateman had a small part, but a very entertaining one. Bateman was a standout. Hilarious.

The movie had total style, with an average story. It totally kicked ass and I was into it the entire time.

[quote name='Eviltude']Atleast Kiera Knightly got naked. :lol:[/quote]

Nudity alone, does not a good film make. (Where was that from? :whistle2:s)

Anyway, I have seen it. It was great. Lots of style, very out there, a unique and entertaining action movie that did little "by the book", so to speak. Equal parts action, comedy, and drama, and all excellent. Was there more than one cameo? I only saw the one, the security guard.

It'll at least be probably in the running for Top 5 movies of the year for me, and the only forseeable competition is the Number 23, and maybe Transformers or Grindhouse.

Just got back. Liked it a lot. Very confusing with all of the mindless action and shooting. Common was awesome :) Bateman was HILARIOUS. Reynolds wasnt bad. The Tremor brothers were amazing. Overall, very entertaining and hilarious movie.

Went to see it last night. It wasn't the most well-written flick ever, but man was it entertaining. Definitely exceded my expectations. The cast was mega-deep, as well. Worth the 7 bucks for sure.

Was better than I expected it to be. Plot pretty much sucked towards the end, wasn't bad but I dont think I would recommend it.

By the way, any of you who haven't seen the director's first movie Narc, needs to go do that ASAP.

You can find it at the $5.50 bin in walmart. It also stars Ray Liotta.

Amazing movie. I don't know why it isn't more popular. It's way more of a drama than Smokin' Aces, but it still has some kick ass scenes.

It was a fun movie but its difficult to decide what kind of movie. I mean it definetly had action and comedy but there was also those dramatic moments scattered throughout it. Ahh who knows it was a blast to see so who gives a shit?

[quote name='Ma12kez']I heard Alicia Keys is in this movie. How was the acting?[/QUOTE]

Like the rest of the movie, everyone's acting was completely over the top. In a good, fun way though.

[quote name='projecteightysix']By the way, any of you who haven't seen the director's first movie Narc, needs to go do that ASAP.

You can find it at the $5.50 bin in walmart. It also stars Ray Liotta.

Amazing movie. I don't know why it isn't more popular. It's way more of a drama than Smokin' Aces, but it still has some kick ass scenes.[/QUOTE]

I saw Ray Liotta walk into a movie theatre in LA :)

bread's done
Back