SMT: DDS @ Amazon for $29.99

Yep, just picked one up; was afraid I was too late!

Thanks OP and newlu.

[quote name='newlu']In stock at Amazon now.[/QUOTE]

Keep trying - look like it's going in and out of stock.

Looks like the next best option would be around $40 shipped from 3rd party Amazon seller...

[quote name='prateeko']NOOOOOOOO! Missed it again![/QUOTE]

Already have DDs 1 and waiting till amazon get DDS 2 for $29.99 or 39.99
as for people who are thinking of getting DDS 1 get it when it back instock at amazon which is right now and good luck

I beat the first DDS, it is hard with tons of random combat. I can't beat the optional boss tho, it is almost impossible.

Atlus has a deal with Amazon now, so these small reprints will only be showing up on Amazon. Atlus used to have their own store on their website, but they moved everything to Amazon. I've missed some good stuff myself, like when they reprinted Persona 2 a few months back. :whistle2:(

It's back in stock again, just ordered it. lol, was going to grab yesterday and it was gone, glad it was back today. D:

Just checked it again right now and it's back in stock...grabbed a copy to go along with Trauma Center 2. YAY! Happy Birthday me :)

Tempting, but only for collections sake. What are the odds of DDS2 and Devil Summoner 1 getting reprinted? I could use those 2 as well, but it's such a waste of money. I already beat DDS1 (including optional boss) like 3-4 years ago. Gah!!!

[quote name='prateeko']Bizump. Looks like they have a couple in stock for you late nighters/early morningers[/QUOTE]

They must not have had many - already OOS 1/2 hour later here in the middle of the night ;).

bread's done
Back