SMT: DDS1, DDS2 & Nocturne - $29.99 at Amazon.com (fluctuating IS/OOS)

[quote name='Curufinwe']Just ordered DDS 1 and DDS 2 and I went thru CAG to get to Amazon so CheapyD will get a cut of my 60 bucks. :)[/QUOTE]

The mods really should have edited the first post here since the OP was too lazy to post links. They probably lost at least a few hundred $$$ in referrals since everyone here had to search for the game themselves. I got all 3 games for $90 and would have preferred some go to CAG too. Oh well..

[quote name='CaoPi']is it too late to sign up for ECA?[/QUOTE]

No, but, the coupons are not working at all.

They will fix it, but when, nobody knows.

[quote name='Capitalizt']The mods really should have edited the first post here since the OP was too lazy to post links. They probably lost at least a few hundred $$$ in referrals since everyone here had to search for the game themselves. I got all 3 games for $90 and would have preferred some go to CAG too. Oh well..[/QUOTE]
Next time, I will be really lazy and just keep it it to myself. By the way, I was not aware that CAG received any money for referals.

aww..please keep sharing deals gmon..but seriously, if you're going to make a post referencing an online deal, take a few seconds to share the link. This thread has been read by THOUSANDS of people..and you could have saved them an awful lot of time. If not on day one...then maybe on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th day you could have found time to edit your post to provide links..to help them and CAG. It's not too hard.

SMT: DDS1

SMT: DDS2

SMT: Nocturne

Last edited by a moderator:
wow some of you guys are assholes. so the op didn't link a referral. big fucking whoop. do you guys hear yourselves right now? crying all over a referral link.

[quote name='gomikeoh']wow some of you guys are assholes. so the op didn't link a referral. big fucking whoop. do you guys hear yourselves right now? crying all over a referral link.[/QUOTE]

The referrals help Cheapy pay for the servers and run the site... running a site like CAG isn't free, Cheapy gets funding from referral links and advertisements.

But all of you need to clam down hell down... arguing isn't going to help anything. If somebody wants to, please just add the links to the OP.

[quote name='Vinny']The referrals help Cheapy pay for the servers and run the site... running a site like CAG isn't free, Cheapy gets funding from referral links and advertisements.

But all of you need to clam down hell down... arguing isn't going to help anything. If somebody wants to, please just add the links to the OP.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for explaining the importance of attaching links to the posts. Going forward I will take the time to do this this.

Thanks for the heads up...got DDS1&2. Picked that over Blazblue for right now, so I'm hoping I don't regret that.

All 3 are available for $30 again. Already got Nocturne from the other deal.
Just picked up SMT:DDS1 & 2 for $60 altogether. So worth it because DDS2 goes on E-bay for $100+ new.
These games at these prices are a steal.

[quote name='Curufinwe']I didn't know that either until I happened to find this thread a few days ago while I was killing time waiting for DDS 1 and 2 to come back in stock on Amazon:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112763

They shipped my copies at 12:57am today so I might get them on Saturday. :)[/QUOTE]

It's core to the CAG business model.

What kind of dopes are paying $100 on ebay for these games? They never really were all that rare, just OOS often, but easy enough to track down for $50 sealed.

Just grabbed DDS1 and 2 for $60 :D

It's really funny to think I've spent $90 on PS2 RPGs in the past three weeks. My next-gen systems must feel neglected.

[quote name='PvtChurch']Just grabbed DDS1 and 2 for $60 :D

It's really funny to think I've spent $90 on PS2 RPGs in the past three weeks. My next-gen systems must feel neglected.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Nabbed DDS 1 and 2 after picking up Nocturne on Sunday.

I will never have time to play any of these. \\:D/

Need... ECA to fix itself. Have a first print DDS2 and Nocturne... finally picking up DDS1 again after selling my Deluxe Box Set on eBay a few years back :(

Still mixed about this reprint business though. Whatever.

I ordered DDS2 because it showed up in my Gold Box. I'll probably never play it though but I'm still hoping the others show up in the next few days. :whistle2:#

bah right when I was going to order DD2, they ran out of stock. hopefully they put another few in. :(
I was dumb and waited till I finished making dinner to make the order, but then it was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pikagreg']has anyone opened any of the games they got :p? was wondering if the cover is still reversible or not lol[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to DDS2, then the answer is yes.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']
Still mixed about this reprint business though. Whatever.[/QUOTE]
Reprints ftw. I didn't have a PS2 at the time of original releases (bummed my PS2 gaming off my roommates in college), so reprints of games that I wanted from years ago is awesome. Well, for me at least ;)

I agree Traitorious, i have had some classic and even some rare games taken from me during a move and its nice to be able to replace my favs with brand new copies.

I don't think CAG earns anything if you only list the search engine. You should probably post individual product links instead.

Nonetheless, thanks for the post. I finally managed to snag DDS2. I wonder if I'll ever get around to playing the DDS games... I only snagged them just so I'd have the opportunity. :X

Just keep checking this thread and the page randomly. They're sold out of all the games right now but I think that's been the case at some point for all of them though...

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']Picked up DDS2. DDS1 was not elegible for prime so skipped the 7.99 shipping. Still available.[/QUOTE]

You may want to double check on that. Both games are showing as in stock and being sold from Amazon (Prime + ECA eligible).

bread's done
Back