SMT: Devil Summoner 2 $25.99 shipped Warehousedeals.com

I put in an order for one. It should be interesting to see what comes in the mail. I'll post in the Deal/Shopping Discussions forums when it arrives. But as long as the game disc comes in good shape with the instruction manual I'll be happy (why do Shin Megami Tensei games have to be so damned expensive most of the time?).

And am I the only person who finds the boxed set plushy to be creepy looking?

[quote name='doodofdoods']ECA discount work on this?[/QUOTE]

nope

Picked up one, see what it looks like, I don't like the plush so maybe I'll list it.

I'll take a scratch in the outer box for $10 in savings...thanks for this.
Hopefully it really is just a scratch or dent (as long as the game is ok)...

my box arrived, the box looks like hell, not a collector item for sure, but game and plushie were imaculate.

number on the box was 11367

I forgot about this thread...
Mine arrived yesterday and the box is in great shape with only a few minor scuffs. The game and plushie are mint. There are a couple stickers on the box as well as random pieces of tape but nothing major.

So far this is encouraging to hear. My set is still in the mail, it probably won't get here until next week. All I care is that the plushie and the game are in good shape, I was going to throw away the box it came in anyways. *crosses fingers for luck*

Just got my set in the mail this morning, earlier than expected!

OHMYGAWD. Its in great shape, the damage is extremely minor! Two dents on one side of the plastic covering the box. That's it. The game and the plushy are untouched and in mint condition. In fact, I've seen worse box sets in retail stores out for sale at full price. My cheap ass is very, very happy.

To Hopeunknown, thank you thank you for posting this deal!

Got mine also. The plastic box thing was pretty messed up but the game and plush were perfect. Gives me a good reason to open it, for sure!

[quote name='prateeko']So if I were to place an order today does anyone know if the game would come with a plushie?[/QUOTE]

At this point, maybe not. I checked the website, and there are only 2 copies left for sale now, and those are all open boxed items missing inserts, parts, etc, not items in the original damaged boxes. It doesn't list the plushy missing per se, but with online retailers sometimes you never know what they will consider a "missing part". And I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of those extremely YMMV type of orders (and its probably close to dead now). I did it more for the cheap $25.99 SMT game, to me the plushy was a bonus.

And for those of you that have the game already, but want the plushy, I see the plushies listed seperately on Ebay all the time for like $5-10.

bread's done
Back