SMT: Nocturne at GQD $29.99

phogoodness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Saw the other SMT: Nocturne thread. Didn't know people are still looking for Nocturne, but it's available at Game Quest Direct for $29.99 NEW with coupon code: GPNOCTURNE
There is also free value shipping.

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/730865530069.html

Edited to reflect the other deals from gamepodunk:

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 (Game Only) PS2
Regular Price: $49.99
Price after coupon: $34.99
Coupon Code: GPDIGITAL2

Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia (Game Only No Artbook) PS2
Regular Price: $39.99
Price after coupon: $24.99
Coupon Code: PodunkArt
Limited time and available for the first 150 redemptions only. Expires when quota is met.

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga (Game Only) PS2
Price after coupon: $29.99
Coupon Code: GPDIGITAL - Expired
Offer expires July 30th.

Also 4% CB from Bing.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone here wants the soundtrack really badly, you could do what i did. I bought DDS2 at a gamestop with no box. i bought a loose deluxe box off ebay and it came with a soundtrack in it. i think it was the DDS1 soundtrack. if DDS2 has its own soundtrack i was unaware.

I'm in for Nocturne and DDS 1&2. Been looking for these for a while and it's like I just stepped into a video game haven. My wallet is crying for mercy though...

Totally saw this one coming...
The coupon code on Game Podunk is GPDIGITAL2, not sure what's the difference between these 2.

Edit: Apparently, GPDIRECT2 doesn't work.

[quote name='unknownbrackets']Sorry, PuppetYuber. There's another one there now, you can find it here:

http://www.gamepodunk.com/forum/gam...-tensei-digital-devil-saga-2-35-w-coupon.html

Code is GPDIRECT2, which gives you $35 purchase for DDS2 at GameQuestDirect.

-[Unknown][/QUOTE]

The code does not work...

Regarding a repring of DDS2, it was inevitable given the reprint for the first one. Plus in the last couple of weeks a lot of new copies were being sold on eBay so some people had gotten a hold of it ahead of GQD selling it on their site.

Edit - Uh, it's because the code is GPDIGITAL2, not GPDIRECT2 :roll:.

[quote name='Guerrilla']BTW: DDS1 promo code no longer works.[/QUOTE]
Umm..I thought it was good until 7/30? but you're right, it does not work anymore.

Oh wow, so tempted on DDS2 and Ar Tonelico.

DDS2 is the last PS2 SMT I still need to get and I don't want to start Ar Tonelico 2 until I've played the 1st one.

Hope the coupon codes are still up in 2 weeks.

fuck I just traded for a sealed DDS2 last week... oh well guess I will have to purchase and then open one of them to play... that was the plan all along? albeit a more expensive way to do so... fuck fuck fuck

EDIT: Bit on both Nocturne & DDS2. Already have a DDS1 sealed that I bought off Amazon when the reprints started showing up a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']fuck I just traded for a sealed DDS2 last week... oh well guess I will have to purchase and then open one of them to play... that was the plan all along? albeit a more expensive way to do so... fuck fuck fuck

EDIT: Bit on both Nocturne & DDS2. Already have a DDS1 sealed that I bought off Amazon when the reprints started showing up a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I feel you man :D

Just a few weeks before this thread was posted, I bought a Nocturne off ebay for $60 USD / and 2 copies of DDS 2 for (70CDN / 50USD)

*sad panda*

[quote name='newlu']Totally saw this one coming...
The coupon code on Game Podunk is GPDIGITAL2, not sure what's the difference between these 2.

Edit: Apparently, GPDIRECT2 doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, that was a typo. My mistake. I type direct a lot and it came out instead of DIGITAL. Very sorry. Hope it didn't prevent anyone.

-[Unknown]

Hmm, to get DDS2 from here as well, or to wait and see if Amazon may get some copies so I can use ECA. I may just say screw it and get it from GQD. Damn CC for going out of business and letting me get a new PS2 cheap. Damn places for having the old PS2 games I wanted to buy but never did since I didn't own a PS2. Damn me for finally getting a real job and having disposible income, but being weak and adding to my PS2 backlog even though I have only had the system for 4 months.

I'm of the same opinion Traitorious. I'd like to save a few more if it went to Amazon. Ar Tonelico for 25 was a steal but $35 for DDS2? Someone convince me :)

Seeing how DDS2 was like 60+ or imposible to find like 2 weeks ago (besides gamestop) I'd say 35 is worth it. Then again I just love blowing all my money on games

Does Game only mean "just the disc"?

How many times has it been stated now that "Game Only" means it simply doesn't include the bonus materials from the first printing? This is the game, in case, with manual and artwork, brand new, and sealed.

Anyway DDS is tempting but are the games worth it? I've heard it's kind of a weak point in the SMT series. I've been playing Persona 4 for about 3 weeks now and I'm still nowhere close to finished and after that I have Persona 3 FES and Nocturne to play. This is all in between trying to keep up with recent titles on current platforms. I feel like I should pass on this run of DDS and hope for another reprint in the future. Think it's likely to happen?

[quote name='PvtChurch']Anyway DDS is tempting but are the games worth it? I've heard it's kind of a weak point in the SMT series. I've been playing Persona 4 for about 3 weeks now and I'm still nowhere close to finished and after that I have Persona 3 FES and Nocturne to play. This is all in between trying to keep up with recent titles on current platforms. I feel like I should pass on this run of DDS and hope for another reprint in the future. Think it's likely to happen?[/QUOTE]

I found DDS 1 fun (not completed it yet), worth the $40 I spent on it, and I expect DDS 2 to be good as well. I also got Nocturne and looked at it, seemed somewhat similar to DDS 1. Definitely different from Persona (but still SMT.)

That said, IMHO it's not unlikely we'll see it around again - although it may be for more than $35 I expect. As was said above, it was recently $60 even for good used copies.

-[Unknown]

shipping is free. make sure when you are ordering more than one and using the coupons to do seperate orders since you can only use one coupon at a time!

I did seperate orders for my DDS2 & Nocturne when I ordered them on monday.

Since I missed all the amazon deals :bomb: I went and jumped on Nocturne now I'm debating if I should pick of DDS and DDSII since I also missed those deals.

[quote name='Waru']Since I missed all the amazon deals :bomb: I went and jumped on Nocturne now I'm debating if I should pick of DDS and DDSII since I also missed those deals.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking along the same lines. I had already grabbed Nocturne from them before the Amazon deal went up. But the Amazon copies went so damn fast, I picked up DDS2 from GQD. Granted its a little cheaper if/when Amazon will get DDS2 in but I'll pay the extra 2 bucks to make sure I get an affordable copy.

Just to let everyone know these deals came from a really cool site called GamePodunk.com.
Also updated any new info on the coupons. :D

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 (Game Only)
Regular Price: $49.99
Price after coupon: $34.99
Coupon Code: GPDIGITAL2
**GamePodunk Coupon Link**
**GameQuestDirect Link**

Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia (Game Only No Artbook) PS2
Price after coupon: $24.99
Coupon Code: PodunkArt
Limited time and available for the first 150 redemptions only. Expires when quota is met.
**GameQuestDirect Link**

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga (Game Only) PS2 **Update - Coupon has expired**
Price after coupon: $29.99
Coupon Code: GPDIGITAL
Offer expires July 30th.
**GameQuestDirect Link**

[quote name='bytemap']

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga (Game Only) PS2 **Update - Coupon has expired**
[/QUOTE]

HAAA ... why couldn't I decide to buy this faster? :cry: .. Going to jump on DDSII before I miss it .. even if I don't have DDS ..yet..

[quote name='david12795']Sigh, it be really cool if they decided to do a reprint of Devil summoner[/QUOTE]

That game was actually very cheap before the sequel came out. It's a pretty awful game though.

Anyone remembers what the first print version of Digital Devil Saga 2 contains? Gamestop bonuses of decal stickers and soundtrack? Or was it for DDS part 1 instead? White sticker label? No box since it's suppose to go into the big box that came with DDS1?

I'm surprised how fast Nocturne came considering it was free shipping O.O

I mean, it's free shipping - isn't there supposed to be some sort of catch?

[quote name='PvtChurch']How many times has it been stated now that "Game Only" means it simply doesn't include the bonus materials from the first printing? This is the game, in case, with manual and artwork, brand new, and sealed.

Anyway DDS is tempting but are the games worth it? I've heard it's kind of a weak point in the SMT series. I've been playing Persona 4 for about 3 weeks now and I'm still nowhere close to finished and after that I have Persona 3 FES and Nocturne to play. This is all in between trying to keep up with recent titles on current platforms. I feel like I should pass on this run of DDS and hope for another reprint in the future. Think it's likely to happen?[/QUOTE]

I'm actually new to these forums. I also did check a few pages before asking my question no need to be a jerk. Oh and by the way I'll help you out by telling you to buy this game right now and get a savings on it while you can.:D

bread's done
Back