SMT Nocturne soundtrack only $2

tdphillips

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
http://www.atlus.com

Click the link on Store at the top. The newer versions of this game don't have the soundtrack, so here it is for those. There are also some games available, but a bit pricey.

They also have a lot of manuals for $3, and now sell INSERTS for $2! Good if you need them to make your pricey Atlus game complete.

Prices include shipping. I've bought from Atlus.com on several occasions and had nothing but pleasant experiences. They even included some freebies like postcards in my order.

[quote name='nachzeher']Prices include shipping. I've bought from Atlus.com on several occasions and had nothing but pleasant experiences. They even included some freebies like postcards in my order.[/quote]
Yeah, me too. Don't worry about the mail order thing, they're usually not too slow.

I need a new insert for Disgaea. I got mine brand new, but the stupid security label put a slight rip in the insert. I hate when that happens.

Wait, so does the soundtrack CD come inside the game case? Or... what? I don't know because I haven't opened my copy yet (hey, why open it and degrade the value if I won't get to it?).

if you have a limited edition that has a sountrack it will say on the back of the case, on the lower bottom "limited edition soundtrack included!!" or something around those lines

i'll be getting a few soundtracks probably, mine didnt come with one

That is awesome. I wish every game publisher did this for inserts and manuals. The soundtrack sale is just a very special bonus on top of those.

[quote name='peteyrose']Atlus needs to get into the freaking 21st century :( :(

I'll probably be sending out an envelope this week, but *sigh*[/quote]

I agree, but they're just a different kind of game company. Different in a good way IMO. They seem more hard core gamer-oriented than other companies, and not as much profit driven. Else they'd just publish more of their in-demand games.

I'll be sending for a manual and inserts for Persona. Better paying $5 for them from Atlus than the now inflated price of $35-40 for a complete copy on eBay. I already have the disc.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='peteyrose']Atlus needs to get into the freaking 21st century :( :(

I'll probably be sending out an envelope this week, but *sigh*[/quote]

I agree, but they're just a different kind of game company. Different in a good way IMO. They seem more hard core gamer-oriented than other companies, and not as much profit driven. Else they'd just publish more of their in-demand games.[/quote]

Costs money to maintain an online store and have staff to handle customer orders. This way, it's at least a one person job and you can't beat those manual prices...

[quote name='onikage']I'll be sending for a manual and inserts for Persona. Better paying $5 for them from Atlus than the now inflated price of $35-40 for a complete copy on eBay. I already have the disc.[/quote]

Let me know how those inserts are packaged. I might get them and the manual for that game.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='onikage']I'll be sending for a manual and inserts for Persona. Better paying $5 for them from Atlus than the now inflated price of $35-40 for a complete copy on eBay. I already have the disc.[/quote]

Let me know how those inserts are packaged. I might get them and the manual for that game.[/quote]

If they're like the manuals, flat and in a small manila envelope w/ a handwritten label..

[quote name='Zennousha']That is awesome. I wish every game publisher did this for inserts and manuals. The soundtrack sale is just a very special bonus on top of those.[/quote]

Agreed.

Ok, I like work literally 'down the street' from them. (like 3 blocks if that)... would it be wrong for me just to show up at their office and buy it direct onsite? :p

[quote name='Darkflight']Ok, I like work literally 'down the street' from them. (like 3 blocks if that)... would it be wrong for me just to show up at their office and buy it direct onsite? :p[/quote]

Doesn't hurt to try...

Thanks, OP... for $2 this is definitely worth a shot. The price is almost too low to believe, so I'm sending them a printout of the site, just in case...

I mailed a check for four dollars on the 20th and I got my friggin' soundtracks today!

Now that's fast service! They even came in molded cd-shaped cases. Not some crappy cardboard or paper sleeve.

Yeah, I got mine yesterday. That really is crazy great service, especially as little as they're making on this.

They are extremely fast considering they take checks and do everything by hand... My manuals came within a week, and I just ordered some more. I wish every publisher treated their customers like this.

bread's done
Back