SMT Soul Hackers for $29.69 @ Amazon, Prime shipping

It's a good deal, but I bought SMT Devil Survivors Overclocked from them - Shark Distributors - which they claimed as brand new. They sent a resealed game without the Nintendo health guide. At first, I thought that was how 3rd party 3DS games were sealed like, but was disappointed with their practices.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good deal, but I bought SMT Devil Survivors Overclocked from them - Shark Distributors - which they claimed as brand new. They sent a resealed game without the Nintendo health guide. At first, I thought that was how 3rd party 3DS games were sealed like, but was disappointed with their practices.
If you select other sellers looks like you can do amazon.com directly for only 30 cents more 29.99

Yes. I wonder is Amazon selling with the music cd now.
What do you mean by now? I would think Amazon would still have the first print versions. You can always try to pm at Best Buy or Target as I know CAGs have mentioned seeing the game at both (I've seen a decent amount of the first print at several Best Buys especially considering this being a niche title).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back