Snackbar Games Contest: Create a Hero - Fable Prize Pack

Snowcone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
http://www.snackbar-games.com/topstory/12

Create Your own Hero Contest

To commemorate the release of Fable we have launched the Create Your Own Hero contest. 1 lucky winner will walk away with a copy of Fable, a $20 EB card, and a limited edition piece of artwork custom drawn based upon the description of your hero. The artwork will be done by the wonderful artist that does all of our artwork here at Snackbar Games, Royce Stewart, and should be a real treat. After the lucky winner is chosen we will require a more in depth description of your character so Royce can properly draw him or her.

We are limiting this to 1 entry per person so make it a good submission. Simply fill out the following form and send it away. The contest will run from today until next Tuesday. At that point the field will be narrowed down to 4 finalists and then the winner will be selected.

I would encourage you to avoid Super Hero submissions as they fall outside the genre of Hero that is created in Fable, but we will not be discarding any submissions unless they are duplicates.

If after you submit your entry any part of it is incorrect then feel free to contact me at [email protected] to correct your entry.

Only 1 winner? Hmm, kinda decreases your chances of winning, but still sounds like a nice contest. At least it requires more creativity than "shoot the duck to win". Hmm, I should dig up one of my old D&D characters and enter him :)

[quote name='Edge']Only 1 winner? Hmm, kinda decreases your chances of winning, but still sounds like a nice contest. At least it requires more creativity than "shoot the duck to win". Hmm, I should dig up one of my old D&D characters and enter him :)[/quote]

We run contests pretty regularly and we are actually giving away a 2nd copy of Fable next week and running a simultaneous contest for Pikmin 2 and the week after we have a copy of Battlefront for Xbox to give away.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I hope you asked Cheapy this time...[/quote]

I talked to him. He is the one that moved it in here for me.

bread's done
Back