CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Ewwww.... what's that on your face?

spooge.jpg

It's the OTT!!!!!

[quote name='evilmregg']Are you crapping on my OTT already?!?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]
You suck, stop taking up posts for more important people. :D

[quote name='crazytalkx']What happened to the jailbait appreciation thread?[/QUOTE]

That was the old hotness. This is the new hotness.

[quote name='dcfox']
How is it that technology in FMA is so advanced that they can create machinery that connects to your nervous system, but they can't build a plane or even a zepplin?[/QUOTE]

well those are like 2 different things, maybe they're on top of biology and the nervous system, and they suck at aerodynamics. Or maybe they like walking, cause its healthy.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Trouble in OTT paradise?[/QUOTE]

All I know is we have to be sure to include lots of gay jokes and Star Wars references in this OTT to keep Snookums happy.

[quote name='evilmregg']All I know is we have to be sure to include lots of gay jokes and Star Wars references in this OTT to keep Snookums happy.[/QUOTE]

Like: Stop fondling my wookie?

[quote name='evilmregg']All I know is we have to be sure to include lots of gay jokes and Star Wars references in this OTT to keep Snookums happy.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think Sneaky was particularly pro homoeroticism. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I didn't think Sneaky was particularly pro homoeroticism. :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
[quote name='JimmieMac']
I love the fact that you refuse to let the OTT degenerate into gay jokes and talks of Star Wars characters.

Keep hope alive, keep hope alive.
[/QUOTE]

I don't even bother reading half of the posts anmore, as they seem to be a lot of that.
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

picture0012wm.jpg

I was digging through some old backup files, and I found this. This is real, taken by a friend back in my hometown of Wichita Falls, TX. where GraveAddiction I think is from.

I even checked it against the tracker...I just....don't...know.

Oh well, I'll just find it and download it again.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Bad day, don't fell like being belittled.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you come into the OTT, slam my topic title first thing, then when I joke about it you threaten to ban me. Bad day or not, that's just in poor taste.

Look at them back peddle. That's good stuff right there.

By the way, I liked this show a lot better when the eveilegg guy character didn't talk.

[quote name='evilmregg']Dude, you come into the OTT, slam my topic title first thing, then when I joke about it you threaten to ban me. Bad day or not, that's just in poor taste.[/QUOTE]

Poor taste? You say that like you're Moses bringing that shocking revalation to the poeple carved on stone. I've ALWAYS been in poor taste. I'm a fucking asshole. This is nothing new cuntslut.

[quote name='evilmregg']Dude, you come into the OTT, slam my topic title first thing, then when I joke about it you threaten to ban me. Bad day or not, that's just in poor taste.[/QUOTE]
OH THE IRONY! IT HURTS!

No, you've been coming off like you're some sort of new OTT tough guy but you aint got the stones to play the role.

Like I said, go back to keeping your pie hole shut.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Look at them back peddle. That's good stuff right there.

By the way, I liked this show a lot better when the eveilegg guy character didn't talk.[/QUOTE]

First of all, "backpeddle" is one word. Second of all, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what it means. Thanks for playing, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back