SneakyPenguin's Kill Bill Avatar

[quote name='Derfel']Best. Avatar. Ever.[/quote]

thank. you. very. much. from. now. on. i. dont. think. you. should. make. new. topics. like. this. it. will. piss. off. the. mods. thanks. though.

[quote name='spoo']It is a tie between BigNick and Sneaky for the best Avatar. Someone should do a poll.[/quote]

well i used to think it was between bignick, doyle, and okb, but doyle changed his, so now its between nick and okb for me, sorry penguin

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='spoo']It is a tie between BigNick and Sneaky for the best Avatar. Someone should do a poll.[/quote]

well i used to think it was between bignick, doyle, and okb, but doyle changed his, so now its between nick and okb for me, sorry penguin[/quote]

is of no matter. all that matters is that i like it. and yours is pretty funny. i need a pic of you though, you said you wanted me to make you a pirate.

i love sneakys... lol i got so off topic the other day. lol it was about some trade in thing or something and all my past said was sneaky i love your avatar lol. sneaky wins. period. lol was i the first person to say something about it sneaky?

[quote name='JakeT81588']i love sneakys... lol i got so off topic the other day. lol it was about some trade in thing or something and all my past said was sneaky i love your avatar lol. sneaky wins. period. lol was i the first person to say something about it sneaky?[/quote]

1st or second. it seems to be a hit.

voted for myself. to evilmax, the penguin is tux, linux's mascot (no i dont use linux, i just like tux). hes dressed like the bride was in the crazy 88 fight. bill, in the avatar, refers to bill gates, ruler of the evil windows. the shirt page i linked tohas a pretty good description.

I think Sneaky's avatar would be better if he fit his own name in there instead of Kill Bill. Not necessarily 'Kill Sneaky', but like Sneaky P. Just a random thought.

PS I voted for Big Nick's av, its defies explanation.

i can't decide, if it were for the funniest, i'd have to say big nick. the resemblence is just so uncanny.

I always liked Defender's old puking girl avatar. Also Theeternal's avatar, because he looks like that guy from Tekken, you know, the Chinese cop.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']^^ always enjoyed your avatar. With your sig, I think you have the best combo[/quote]

awww...shucks....

actually, i've been working on a new gif for my avatar...mebbe it'll be up soon...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']^^ always enjoyed your avatar. With your sig, I think you have the best combo[/quote]

I dont think its appropiate for a moderator to voice an opinion in this. ha ha ha JK.

I also vote for Big Nick. The potato with the stick thing was hilarious. And the avatar is just classic.

*ahem* Although, I do believe mine is a strong second. :razz:

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']^^ always enjoyed your avatar. With your sig, I think you have the best combo[/quote]

I dont think its appropiate for a moderator to voice an opinion in this. ha ha ha JK.[/quote]

cut me a break its my first day :wink:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']^^ always enjoyed your avatar. With your sig, I think you have the best combo[/quote]

I dont think its appropiate for a moderator to voice an opinion in this. ha ha ha JK.[/quote]

cut me a break its my first day :wink:[/quote]
Just having some fun with you. It's like you just got married, and your wife wont let you hang out with us anytime. :(

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']^^ always enjoyed your avatar. With your sig, I think you have the best combo[/quote]

cut me a break its my first day :wink:[/quote]
Just having some fun with you. It's like you just got married, and your wife wont let you hang out with us anytime. :([/quote]

I am not changing anytime soon. Only reason I wanted to become a mod was because I was tired of the bringing up of things I deemed hateful (racial and intentionally ripping people off) becoming too widespread.

I am not going to go crazy locking topics and such. Only when I deem it necessary. I didnt even lock the 101 thread as it was hilarious and could not bring myself to do it (figured that Brolly had already gotten a PM from the lurker known as Cloudspekk)

Frankly, all your avatars suck compared to the cute blue rear view of the 2 playstation girls. I actually enjoy seeing that one. The rest I could care less about

[quote name='organicow'] actually, i've been working on a new gif for my avatar...mebbe it'll be up soon...[/quote]

how bout one that doesnt induce epileptic seizures?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='spoo']It is a tie between BigNick and Sneaky for the best Avatar. Someone should do a poll.[/quote]

well i used to think it was between bignick, doyle, and okb, but doyle changed his, so now its between nick and okb for me, sorry penguin[/quote]

i also liked doyles old one (megaman doing the cabbage patch, lol), but since his has changed, i like sneaky's penguin the best... althouhg bignick's is close in 2nd.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='spoo']It is a tie between BigNick and Sneaky for the best Avatar. Someone should do a poll.[/quote]

i also liked doyles old one (megaman doing the cabbage patch, lol), but since his has changed, i like sneaky's penguin the best... althouhg bignick's is close in 2nd.[/quote]

didnt you see? go back to page 2, doyle changed it back to MM dancing.

and thanks for the vote.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']MK9, whats your avatar? i know its from a NGPC game, not last blade, possibly clash of the millenium?[/quote]

Isn't that evil Ryu? I do not know if he is in Match of the Millenium as I have not played it enough

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']MK9, whats your avatar? i know its from a NGPC game, not last blade, possibly clash of the millenium?[/quote]

caseys right, its evil ryu from snk vs capcom match of the millenium for neo geo pocket color. its an unlockable character. sorry if i ruined it for anyone. i just unlocked it last night and felt the urge to put it as my avatar. but if youve played any capcom snk game this is a pretty standard unlockable. at least i didnt make my avatar the character that i unlocked that was rather surprising.

bread's done
Back