SNES Black lines flickering problem, HELP!

KyRoen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey I recently bought some SNES games and there is something that is wrong, I don't see how multiple games could have the same issue so I don't know if it could be the system itself or if I happened to just get a few bad games. I just bought Kirby Superstar and it looks fine when it starts up and in the menus but as soon as you get into the actual game there is dark, black, flickering, horizontal lines that go across the screen. I tried out Chrono Trigger and it has weird lines that don't flicker but it is on the menus. I even tried it on a different TV and it does the same thing which leads to it's just the system or it happens to be multiple games that have similar issues.

If anyone knows if there is a fix for it or if it is my system and not the games because I would be mad to find out that my Kirby and Chrono Trigger don't work correctly.

Thanks for all your help and if you need any additional info to help let me know and I'll try to find it out for you!

is it hooked up with s-video to a plasma or LCD? I got that when I hooked mine up to a plasma with s-video, but then it was fine through the normal composite hook up.

Na, I have an older tube tv so it isn't that, plus it was doing it on multiple tv's cause I tried it on my brother's tv and it was doing the same thing.

I'd try different cords before you go looking for a system or game fix. Much, much easier to deal with! It could be something as minute as a bad wire.

bread's done
Back