SNES Classic Discussion Thread

This is a picture of a picture, but basically us with Steve. We were on 3 episodes. 

OK. I'll stop now with the FF stuff. 

B6C48B3D-0B6A-4848-9DC7-3D5D63D1A73F_zps97o0si4x.jpg

Oh god, Nintendo. PLEASE put up preorders so I can get some sleep! What do you WANT from me?!  I am so tired...

Do you... do you want me to sacrifice a Sony fanboy in your honor? PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN.

Nintendo brings back the SNES and now we're all talking about Steve Harvey and Bill Cosby.

Some things should stay in the 90's, guys.

Hey guys I heard they are planning on producing 100% more units than the nes classic

so Instead of 1, there will be 2 available

Maybe I am too righteous or an a-hole, but I hope we don't have scalpers here. Because if we are, this forum enables them, in a way, to continue the very practice many of us here are dreading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ke3oOxaets

Not sure if it was posted already, but basically from a statement kotaku obtained they already announced its discontinuation by the end of 2017 year.

"Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition is currently planned to ship from Sept. 29 until the end of calendar year 2017. At this time, we have nothing to announce regarding any possible shipments beyond this year."

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-announces-snes-classic-1796418700

Not sure if it was posted already, but basically from a statement kotaku obtained they already announced its discontinuation by the end of 2017 year.

"Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition is currently planned to ship from Sept. 29 until the end of calendar year 2017. At this time, we have nothing to announce regarding any possible shipments beyond this year."

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-announces-snes-classic-1796418700
So this basically means if you don't get one soon, you aint getting one unless it's from Flipper? Not the dolphin

This was covered over 50 pages ago I think. You mean you guys aren't reading every post? :Lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on buying 10 of these and holding for 100 years. I'll be rich!
I'm speculating here, but I'm guessing the value and demand for this item will last no longer then 5-6 years.

In 30 years it will lose all of it's value. In 100 years the parts inside won't work anymore.

So strike while the iron is hot.

I'm speculating here, but I'm guessing the value and demand for this item will last no longer then 5-6 years.

In 30 years it will lose all of it's value. In 100 years the parts inside won't work anymore.

So strike while the iron is hot.
And in 100 years, everyone posting here today will most likely be dead.

#dailybummer

And in 100 years, everyone posting here today will most likely be dead.

#dailybummer
Speak for yourself. I already have tubes running into my ears to preserve my precious brain for eons to come...

And a frozen shot glass of my gametes for one lucky lady of 2117 to incubate my offspring. She will live like a queen off the riches of stashes of SNES classics. Like a Queen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to my local GameStop and there was a sign on the door that read "SNES Classic pre-order sign up inside." Went in and asked, and it was just a list where you could put your name and phone number to be notified of any updates. It's something I guess.

If you miss out on all preorders, a nearly guaranteed method is checking brickseek each night and lining up at a target that shows they will have them while they are closed.

Walmart will have them but their crackhead employees are not going to let you anywhere near them until every employee and their baby daddy has enough to sell.

I hope they don't go live until a random day in August. I wanna see who is willing to check this thread every 10 minutes everyday for 2 straight months.

If we keep up the momentum I think this could be the biggest thread in CAG history by the time August rolls around. Reggie is probably reading this right now laughing at all our hopes for it to come up lol

bread's done
Back