SNES Classic Discussion Thread

I heard if you use the Best Buy "Notify Me" button, they'll send B-Men to your house to inform you whenever the item goes on sale. But in return they kidnap you and force you to work in Geek Squad until your debts have been repaid.

Uh, it's called the wiki post at the start of this thread.
No. I'm talking about people who can't be glued to the screen. Maybe I'm walking dog, or at work, driving etc.

If I could get a text with a link to PO that would be cool, for example. That's more along the lines of what I'm talking about.

Ughh... my local news in NY just announced the system on the newscast.....

We're all DOOOMED!
84985.jpg

No. I'm talking about people who can't be glued to the screen. Maybe I'm walking dog, or at work, driving etc.

If I could get a text with a link to PO that would be cool, for example. That's more along the lines of what I'm talking about.
CAG has a twitter that does this...

El Hoardo is coming. I saw one when I got my switch. It seems they don't like eye contact, made her go away. Or maybe the eBay prices weren't high enough when she immediately took out her phone when she saw the switch in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for Nintendo being...Nintendo:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:9229]

This is for the scalpers:

And this is for crazy people like me who want to pay $80 for this thing:

When you get a notification that CAG tweeted something and you start hyperventilating but the tweet's just for some Harvest Moon shit...

Every system on amazon uk to me shows cannot deliver to the us yet you can add and buy it. Has anyone imported a system from amazon uk to the us (one shipped and sold by amazon) ? This should be no different. If there are people who have then im feeling pretty safe. 

Every system on amazon uk to me shows cannot deliver to the us yet you can add and buy it. Has anyone imported a system from amazon uk to the us (one shipped and sold by amazon) ? This should be no different. If there are people who have then im feeling pretty safe.
Yes, several people have posted already that they preordered the NES Classic fro Amazon UK last year and actually got it.

I'm still going to try to preorder a SNES from US retailers just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are we still here… Just to scalp? Every minute, I can feel my leg, and my arm… and even my fingers… The body I’ve lost… and the SNES Classics I’ve lost… It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there… You feel it too, don’t you?

bread's done
Back