SNES Classic Discussion Thread

I checked the Walmart app. I knew it wasn't going to be there but I had to look anyway. Anyway thanks to all who are regular helpers here.

Back to waiting..

Meh... I've been following this all day and I'm too tired to keep going. At this point, with the way everyone is waiting for it, I doubt the odds of me getting one is low unless I refresh every minute in hopes of it going up somewhere. If I miss it, I miss it. My experience with Nintendo hasn't been good so I'll just be ready to be salty tomorrow. 

Good night everyone and best of luck. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I predict N64 Classic during X-Mas 2018. Will be $100 retail. 2 controllers with built in rumble packs. Only 17 games. Super Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Star Fox 64, GoldenEye 007, Wave Race 64, Killer Instinct Gold, NFL
Blitz, etc etc.

As much as I'd love to have a n64 classic, I'm not completely sure they'd make one. I'd love to be wrong though. N64 was one of my favorite consoles. I'd like to pick up this SNES Classic, just cause I missed the NES classic. When the classic was first announced I wasn't interested at all then it come modded. That when I wanted one. Wonder if Nintendo learned from that and it will be harder to mod the Snes Classic, or maybe they don't care that much.

With this releasing, will the Switch ever get Virtual Console?

What if this is similar to the Xb1X and it doesn't go live for awhile....uhhh

For those of you who are still struggling to hang on remember,

73b5103982a4f2ade6e12eb85c2ba2ba2e6b712a5d25a893bf697caacfd58172.jpg

Officially 3am time to call it a night, nothing has gone up.

Can't wait to do this again tomorrow and the next day and the next and the next and the next.......... :whee:  :wall:

Officially 3am time to call it a night, nothing has gone up.

Can't wait to do this again tomorrow and the next day and the next and the next and the next.......... :whee: :wall:
Waiting till 4am and calling it.

Anyone want the UK SNES Classic? I'll trade if anyone gets the NA SNES

While I love the famicom design the NA design holds more memories of me playing it.

Waiting till 4am and calling it.

Anyone want the UK SNES Classic? I'll trade if anyone gets the NA SNES

While I love the famicom design the NA design holds more memories of me playing it.
If I get it and yours goes through, that'd be a decent deal since I'm less drawn to the design as a Genesis kid back in the day.

They just had a bit on my local morning news about these...

s-l300.jpg

Everybody and their grandma is going to want one now.  Nintendo could quadruple production compared to the original(which we all know they won't) and it still be massively under produce for the demand.  This is going to be a utter bloodbath.

Got in a good 5 hours of sleep. I'm off to work, if history indicates anything this will be up around midday. To anyone who calls sick you have more courage than me. Best of luck. 

For anyone that's currently in the military or retired or has benefits to shop at your local Navy Exchange/AAFES/commissary, you can go into the electronics department and ask them to put your name down on a call list for this item and when the item comes to the store, they'll hold it for you I think 24 or 48hrs after they have made contact with you as in they have personally spoken to you or someone in the household on the phone.

I was seasonal at NEX and behind the register counter there were multiple binders for various things like tv count binder, pre order binder, call list binder, and weekly sales binder to keep us up to date on things. We're required to call people as soon as a item comes in that they're on a call list for but they can't hold it for you forever. I worked there last year for the holidays and they initially got 5 nes classics then when it officially came out, we got a even larger shipment of an extra 14 that sold out that day.

When the N Switch was sold out everywhere else when it was released, my local NEX still had switches and sat there for weeks. One of the few benefits of the NEX has over other retail stores and well no sales tax.

bread's done
Back