SNES Classic Discussion Thread

OK finally just now got my order confirmation, I will sleep well tonite!

EDIT

for the people that missed out, the other sites like target/walmart/amazon/gamestop will all be putting theirs up later in the week.  Just keep checking this site throughout the week to snag one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the aussie version, they got their own separate version. I don't need a japanese version just for a complete set, or just to play legend of mystical ninja. The only place I know of selling the japan version is playasia, and I'm not going to import from them when I have a PAL and a usa already.

god now I need a famicom mini then I can sleep

It doesn't fill me with confidence that I can actually get to the final checkout screen with 999 in my cart for over $85,000 total.
hahahaha. Yea. I guess that doesnt look too good.

EDIT: In the reviews section it says someone chatted with the a rep and said that it was legit, and the photo should be updated soon. Not like we can actually be certain that its remotely true though...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074XPZDQR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Was that real though?
What is a "Game Trust Entertainment System"?
giphy.gif

Sigh. So walmart cancels my order due to it going on sale in accident... and now best buy sells it at around midnight. What i find odd is that it says "coming soon" instead of sold out on BBs site. Man I am so pissed.

Question about Best Buy pick up. When you do a preorder pickup does it come from the stores inventory, or does Best Buy send the product from their warehouse directly to the store to be placed on hold for you? And can I ask to change my instore pickup to ship to home? I only ask cause the Best Buy I placed to order had a big issue with people holding NES systems last time .

Guess there goes the rest of my day, because I will be refreshing the SNES page to see if there is another chance.

Wow, for all the panic and worry when this was initially announced... I'm surprisingly calm and not pissed about missing it on Amazon and BBY. It only lasted half hour on each site, even after being put up on off-hours and after Nintendo said they're be much more supply. Heh... 

I guess I pretty much expected to miss it. 

He's not even going to get those lol watch him end up with 1.

Have a feeling BBY will do the same and limit it to 1.

Amazon sold out? That bites. I was signed up for alerts on what I thought was the official listing. Dang...
It's very possible whatever people preordered in the middle of the night is just a glitch / mistake. Amazon still hasn't updated the new listing with pics.

It's very possible whatever people preordered in the middle of the night is just a glitch / mistake. Amazon still hasn't updated the new listing with pics.
I saw someone post that they got like 30 on the order. Also Amazon customer service reps said it was real. They slid it under the radar at 5AM so their servers didn't crash.

The Tracker app sometimes provides false alerts but the majority of the time it is accurate. The app sent an alert for BB and I just happened to be awake (watching Queen of the South on DVR). I slept through the Amazon alerts.

bread's done
Back