SNES Classic Discussion Thread

Saw Target when it went live. Didn't realize my wife had saved kids clothes in the cart and was trying to clear them. Got to the payment verification screen and it went out of stock. FML.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck this shit. I had 1 in cart on the Target app, nothing but errors trying to check out, then it refreshes itself and nothing is in my cart. fuck you Nintendo

Bots have to be slamming the pre-orders. I've only had check out issues like this when a new pair of Adidas drops.

fuck this shit. I had 1 in cart on the Target app, nothing but errors trying to check out, then it refreshes itself and nothing is in my cart. fuck you Nintendo
Matches my experience exactly. Got into the cart, sometimes when I would hit checkout it would bomb, but eventually I got to the final page and the confirm order button, twice, but it failed both times, and now there's nothing in my cart.

well, at least we know Nintendo will make these till the end of the year. So they should pop up from again from time to time in the next few months.
And, we also know that the SNES Classic looks to be even more limited (in terms of availability vs. demand) than the NES Classic. These timelines are crazy!

Well, I'm just gonna quit my job so I can run to gamestop and lock in a preorder. I should be able to pay off my house with the resale value, so I got time to find another job.

Did anyone else get their WALMART Pre-order canceled after they got the order in? Mine got canceled like WTF. I even got the e-mail confirming the order. But when I check the order on Walmart it says canceled. FKKKK YOUUUUU Walmart!!!!!

Is Gamestop limiting in store preorders? I'm going to go take an early lunch and hope to get one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did anyone else get a "Your product is back in stock" email from walmart?   at 10:03 am pst?  a little late there but better than amazon's non-existent notices.

Did anyone else get their WALMART Pre-order canceled after they got the order in? Mine got canceled like WTF. I even got the e-mail confirming the order. But when I check the order on Walmart it says canceled. FKKKK YOUUUUU Walmart!!!!!
Mine wasn't cancelled and my CC has a pending charge.

I have a gamestop across the street right now... but i am at work for another 4hrs and already had my lunch break. Sigh.

There's an actual preorder line in Gamestop. If you don't get in within the next few minutes, don't bother. :/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just called my store and he said they don't have them up for pre-order yet... Makes me think it's happening very soon and I should just head over there.

Just called my store and he said they don't have them up for pre-order yet... Makes me think it's happening very soon and I should just head over there.
Sounds like the last time I sat in store to preorder an amiibo when they're waiting for the system to update while everyone is lining up. Sure hope it comes back in stock in a reasonable fashion over the next few months.

Sounds like the last time I sat in store to preorder an amiibo when they're waiting for the system to update while everyone is lining up. Sure hope it comes back in stock in a reasonable fashion over the next few months.
Nothing has changed. Four years later after Amiibo got released and still with this fuck nonsense of never meeting demand and everything selling out within minutes. Somethings never change

Just spoke with my local GameStop. Told me that if I want it to get down there as soon as possible but they did receive their emails on the subject today.

bread's done
Back