SNES Games

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
245 (100%)
Is there anywhere on the web that sells these fairly cheap? I checked amazon and ebay and the prices just seem insane lol

Some Im lookin for are:
Mario RPG
Zelda
Breath Of Fire 1 & 2
Final Fantasy 1 & 2
Mario All Stars
Donkey Kong Country
Chrono Trigger

Any help would be great cause Im a CAG after all, $30 and more is too much for a snes game to me lol

You have better chances of findings those games at that price in yard sales, pawn shops, or flea markets. And that's a big "If you can find it". Or maybe some other CAG can point you in the right direction, but I don't see most of those games going for less than 30 in good condition.

The BoFs were released for Game Boy Advance, as were DKC and Zelda: A Link to the Past, and there's a Chrono Trigger DS. I think they're also on the Wii Virtual Console service, if you want them just to play them. If you want them for your collection, then I agree with Edwin. You're going to have a hard time finding those games for cheap.

For example, I have a boxed Super Mario RPG with the strategy guide, both in good condition, that I wouldn't sell for less than $100. ;)

Yeah, like these guys have said you may have a decent shot at garage sales or flea markets. Sometimes you can find a good used game shop that will sell them for a good price too. I picked up DKC 1-3 all for less than $10 each, same with all-stars and i got LttP for $20. So google retro game shops in your area and you might be surprised what you find. Also check out pawn shops, I have found some steals at pawn shops because sometimes they have been there so long they just want them gone.

Mario All Stars and Donkey Kong Country aren't terribly hard to find. The others are quite a bit harder to find. I've seen them sell for $50+.

[quote name='jms5118']I have an extra Donkey Kong Country, have any games to trade?[/QUOTE]

I wish, I just bought it off a lady at work 2 days ago and it came with mario world, donkey kong country 2 and tennis lol Im gonna have to go check the local pawn shop and hope to find some treasures it seems lol Thanks for all the tips everyone

[quote name='jlazenby1']Is there anywhere on the web that sells these fairly cheap? I checked amazon and ebay and the prices just seem insane lol

Some Im lookin for are:
Mario RPG
Zelda
Breath Of Fire 1 & 2
Final Fantasy 1 & 2
Mario All Stars
Donkey Kong Country
Chrono Trigger

Any help would be great cause Im a CAG after all, $30 and more is too much for a snes game to me lol[/QUOTE]
None of these games are exactly hard to find. Some of them do demand a higher price tag. I think you should head to www.nintendoage.com. These titles are on there in abundance all the time. Chrono Trigger will be the most expensive cart averaging around $50 dollars. Breath of Fire 2 is an uncommon but won't command over 40. The rest you will find scattered about for various prices, but nothing too horrible. Just make sure you use www.pricecharting.com and completed ebay listings.

I'd stick with checking garage sales, pawn shops, and Craigslist for the most part if you want to find them cheap. Out of that list I've picked up DK:C 1-3 for $1 each at yard sale with manuals and picked up Zelda: A Link to the Past at a pawn shop for $2.

Depends on how patient you want to be I guess...

I picked up Super Mario RPG years ago at babbage's before gamestop bought them out, and chrono trigger for $20 from a yard sale years ago, pawn shop, thrift store is probably best bet they selll SNES games at varying prices but normally on the cheap

bread's done
Back