Snes,Nes, Genesis- Name the game and I will beat it

Yenos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Or at least attempt to. I shattered my kneecap so I have nothing to do. Someone select a game for me, and I will record me beating it and put it on youtube! Ya I know its lame but im that bored.

PLEASE REQUEST A GAME!!! ( from sega, snes, or nes)

River City Ransom - NES

That game is just one of my favorites on NES and I no longer have the cart as my younger brother destroyed it. Little nazi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so turns out im going to try batteltoads perfect run with out dying ( lol ya right, still going to try though) and Then Demons crest. Keep posting though, Also Videos coming soon!

I'm going to suggest TMNT, the first for NES. The side scrolling platformer. I am saying you play this because right now I'm not and I get criticized for liking it. People think I'm mistaking it for the second, the Arcade version. Which I'm not. Honestly, Arcade was boring. At least TMNT the first was challenging and offered more than button mashing.

Okay, let's see....

Silver Surfer for the NES,
Karate Kid for the NES,
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for the NES....

I'm such a jerk. :p

Friday the 13th and Predator :p If you can beat either, you're a better man than me. Oh, and Top Gun, too!

And then I'll say Xexyz, because after merciless pounding your head trying to beat those three damn near impossible crapfests, you deserve a taste of awesome.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Battletoads NES
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES[/quote]

i bet my 360 you cant beat either one of these without cheating, as for my pick try bucky o' hare or zelda 2

If you want some game pain to forget your real pain...

Deadly Towers for NES
Spelunker for NES (although I'm not sure it has an ending)
Back to the Future for Genesis

Streets of Rage- any of the 'bad' endings. By yourself. :D (I did it with my feet- not sure how easy that would be with the shattered kneecap, though...)

How about A boy and his blob for the NES? I always wondered how it ended
Another game that should be fun is Wonderboy in Monster World for the Genesis
It took me 12 years to beat it but I finally did it

[quote name='blumpies5']How about A boy and his blob for the NES? I always wondered how it ended
[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uycQs0UkkZU

[quote name='chakan']Chakan the Forever Man for Genesis.[/QUOTE]

I came here to post that very thing. Seconded.

And btw - Using an emulator and quick saves doesn't count. You have to do it old school.

PC (because obviously you've got one):
Space Quest I, III, IV, V (the VGA remake of I)
All the Police Quest games prior to SWAT (1 through 4)
Blue Force
Frontier: First Encounters

Genesis:
Shining Force 1/2/CD
Sonic CD

Any version of Pirates! (what system is it not on?)

This thread fails, OP hasn't replied in a while and there is no video to be found.

It would of been a good idea to, it could of been like a CAG version of GameCenter CX

Cant beieve nobody mentioned (or at least I didnt see it) Friday the 13th for the NES... if you can put up with that turd for an hour Ill be amazed

[quote name='Moonlk']Hehehe. Ninja Gaiden I, NES.

Good luck =D[/QUOTE]

Eh? I used to complete this on a regular basis without dying a single time. For me, it's probably only second to Adventure of Link for most number of times completed.

milons secret castle
milon-s-secret-castle

bread's done
Back