I saw a pretty good deal on Craig's List, went to the guys house and picked up:

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Super Mario RPG
Mega Man X
Super Mario Kart

All for $68.

Man... I can never find ANYTHING good on Craigslist.

Some guy had a Snes bundle with 22 games for $150, all shitty licensed $1 games except Megaman X3... emailed him about it, tried to shoot him a small offer of $30 since, you know, with a $150 price tag he didn't seem too knowledgable, and I get a reply "It goes for $70 on Ebay"

Then sell it on Ebay!!! I won't pay someone Ebay prices if they are too lazy to even list it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Man... I can never find ANYTHING good on Craigslist.

Some guy had a Snes bundle with 22 games for $150, all shitty licensed $1 games except Megaman X3... emailed him about it, tried to shoot him a small offer of $30 since, you know, with a $150 price tag he didn't seem too knowledgable, and I get a reply "It goes for $70 on Ebay"

Then sell it on Ebay!!! I won't pay someone Ebay prices if they are too lazy to even list it.[/QUOTE]
same here. the price on craigslist is too high for me.

[quote name='62t']same here. the price on craigslist is too high for me.[/QUOTE]

90% of the time there aren't video games on Craigslist for me either, except for the 500 "XBOX 360 NEW IN BOX $465 OBO" posts.

[quote name='Roufuss']90% of the time there aren't video games on Craigslist for me either, except for the 500 "XBOX 360 NEW IN BOX $465 OBO" posts.[/QUOTE]

people also post lots moded xbox and selling 200 downloaded psp games

[quote name='fatbeer']people also post lots moded xbox and selling 200 downloaded psp games[/QUOTE]
i dont have trouble with modding (as it is needed for imports). I have problem with some guy selling bootleg.

[quote name='62t']i dont have trouble with modding (as it is needed for imports). I have problem with some guy selling bootleg.[/QUOTE]

The only reason to mod an Xbox is to bootleg games... I really can't think of any good Xbox game from Japan ;)

bread's done
Back