SNES to Super Famicom cart adapter?

Milkyman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I always wanted a super famicom because the original SNES was ugly as hell. I finally got one and now I can't seem to find any adapters to play snes games on it. anyone know where I can pick one up? I've looked on ebay but perhaps I'm not using the right keywords.

I don't know if I am correct on this, but I believe there was a way to 'adapt' a SNES and/or Famicom to play other regions games in it. It involved snapping the plastic off of each end of the cart slot, so the cart would fit in the slot.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't know if I am correct on this, but I believe there was a way to 'adapt' a SNES and/or Famicom to play other regions games in it. It involved snapping the plastic off of each end of the cart slot, so the cart would fit in the slot.[/QUOTE]

I think that works with SNES playing SFC games, but not sure if it will work the other way around

Ive got an adapter to adapt a SNES to play SFC games but not sure how to do it vice versa either. I always read about messing around with the tabs, but no need here. Wish i hadnt bought that one SFC way back when, big waste of dough...

You would have to make the opening on the top rectangular to make the SNES games fit. All you need is a dremel. That should do the trick.

bread's done
Back