Snickers DARK= Awesome

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Midnight Milky Way FTW.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

I never liked Snickers because I didn't like the peanuts in it.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Recess Fast Break.

Thread fucking OVA[/QUOTE]

Yes very good also my favorite that I always forget about cause its semi-hard to find is Take 5

0903488.jpg

Also a fan of 100 grand.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Where's the love for 3 Musketeers? It's not only awesome, but mostly healthier than other candy bars.[/QUOTE]

Cause its nothing more then whipped egg whites, air, and a thin layer of chocolate.

[quote name='Graystone']Cause its nothing more then whipped egg whites, air, and a thin layer of chocolate.[/quote]Too bad you just typed the recipe for awesome.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Where's the love for 3 Musketeers? It's not only awesome, but mostly healthier than other candy bars.[/QUOTE]

Who eats candy bars for health?? When you eat junk food, ya gotta throw health out the window.

I'm an M&M's guy, or Reeses myself.

Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's were the best, they were Limited Edition when Star Wars III came out...they never brought them back...only Plain Dark Chocolate :cry:

Dark Crunch Bars and Dark Twix were also really good, but also LE.

haven't tried the candy bar, but i'm already tired of the ad campaign for it. that commercial with the ugly kids was funny the first time i saw it. 40 viewings later...not so much.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's were the best, they were Limited Edition when Star Wars III came out...they never brought them back...only Plain Dark Chocolate :cry:

Dark Crunch Bars and Dark Twix were also really good, but also LE.[/quote]

Wow - I NEVER saw those M&Ms before...that would be my favorite candy EVAR!!!

I love easter every year. That is the only time they make the caramel eggs... those are orgasmic... along with the caramel crunch and snickers eggs. Those are my favorite things in the world. But the snickers dark is awesome all year round :)

bread's done
Back