Snickers "NFL Game Day" Sweepstakes

Won a free month of xbox live gold from doing the new snickers football contest. If you enetered check your emails today to see if you won.

I should probably change the thread since ya'll keep going here xD

and so far ive won 5 times and my gf only did this the first week and still keeps winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never get a message either. i think the only message you receive is when you win. I received an email but it doesn't say which day it was for. Someone on here stated he got 3 emails in one day each for a month of live I believe.

WOW! That seems *really* weird to me. I've been playing since the beginning, and I believe I've won 19 times. You sure you've been doing it every day?
Yeah I dunno what's happening. I'm gonna start doing the facebook entry with totally different info and change up my email address with the text entry. I seem to win in every other contest, maybe Snickers blacklisted me.

huh... i entered with 15 facebooks and 2 phones this week and didnt win (atleast yet but i got the email early morning last time i won)... sucks lol

So is this instance? like the people who won did they do the contest and win right away? or a day or so later?

Finally got my final check for the movie credits promo today(dated Oct. 12).  I was wondering if they would pay me the remaining $42 in wins. 

So if anyone else is missing credits on your cable bill, look out for another check in the mail.

Finally got my final check for the movie credits promo today(dated Oct. 12). I was wondering if they would pay me the remaining $42 in wins.

So if anyone else is missing credits on your cable bill, look out for another check in the mail.

Wrong thread bud lol what you are talking about is the m&m promo but actually thank you for saying something as I'm missing about 180 bucks from that promo

Randomly won six 1 month codes today, and I don't remember entering all that much in the last week or two. Up to a year of XBL now. 

Will you actually use it? I don't mind sending you one I've won.
Hell yeah I would! We're getting my dad an Xbox One for Christmas and my gold ends the 26th, so just a hold over until I can work a few weeks to buy another 12-month

p.s. you're a super kind soul

Hell yeah I would! We're getting my dad an Xbox One for Christmas and my gold ends the 26th, so just a hold over until I can work a few weeks to buy another 12-month

p.s. you're a super kind soul
Sent. I've won about 7 months worth after checking my prize emails(thought I had a few more), so I gift you some of my luck too lol.

bread's done
Back