snip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be down for trading your copy of ODST for two games of mine? Resident Evil 5 (360) and Fable 2. Both are in pristine condition and I already beat them.

Hey, thanks for the offer, but I actually just got rid of two sealed copies of Fable II (one to my brother) so if I wanted it, I could get it off him, so no thanks.

[quote name='sasukekun']I PM'd you back after you said you were interested in my manuals/cover-art and you never got back to me.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Good morning everyone. :)

CML. Interested in:

XBLA Unplugged Vol 2 (I don't believe this actually exists...)

Redeemable Codes
1400 Microsoft Points (Trade for Banjo-Kazooie + Any other game)
Death Tank (1200 on XBLA)

bump! :)

I think I'm going to list some more on eBay, person never paid for Fallout 3 GOTY PS3..I have another sealed copy for Xbox360 and I think I might throw a used game lot up!

[quote name='MrNEWZ']CML. Interested in:

XBLA Unplugged Vol 2 (I don't believe this actually exists...)

Redeemable Codes
1400 Microsoft Points (Trade for Banjo-Kazooie + Any other game)
Death Tank (1200 on XBLA)[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed XBLA Unplugged Vol. 2! I thought maybe I had missed something at some point.

[quote name='kburns10']I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed XBLA Unplugged Vol. 2! I thought maybe I had missed something at some point.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but if you know anything about Xbox 360 you should be able to figure out what the other disk is!

For real, if you want to complain about bad info, go check your history books. :)

oh noes, i fixed the ONE TITLE MISTAKE, I had in the whole list for those babies.

p.s. you guys have never heard of prototypes (not the game)? it's quite possible to have unreleased games. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back