snip

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='freeorelse']Nothing for me. But a bump nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Someone had BioShock fever and picked up the first one!

[quote name='freeorelse']Nothing for me. But a bump nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Someone had BioShock fever and picked up the first one!

I can't comprehend Canadian dollars. Is there any way to change it to USD$?

Wait, is this strictly a Canadian auction anyway?

[quote name='dieresis']I can't comprehend Canadian dollars. Is there any way to change it to USD$?

Wait, is this strictly a Canadian auction anyway?[/QUOTE]

No it's open to USA as well and that's a great thought as to why people might not be interested. :p

Switched ebay.ca to ebay.com and you'll get the USD prices, I think I will change the original post.

Used left 4 dead 2 for $45?
You do realize that Amazon is selling that for $35 BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED copy, right?

A lot of USED games listed here are more expensive than NEW COPIES on Amazon.

Alright, you know what?

I am getting so tired with how many stupid people there are at this forum and yes this is probably directed at YOU (whoever you are? I just feel someone will ask)

Anyways, guess what? I'm a fucking HOSER! I live in an igloo and dogsled to school.

You guys get it yet? I DO NOT LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND DO NOT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT YOUR USA DEALS! :)

So with that said, if it's over amazon's price, give me a best offer instead of crapping my thread! :)

sherisdoppel, guess what? I paid even less during Boxing Day Sale. ;)

[quote name='Peroxide']Devil Summoner and Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition factory sealed have been added and two copies of Suikoden! :)[/QUOTE]

What the fuck? You are selling pre-played, open game as a new one, with a $7.00 shipping. And people are giving free bump to this fucking thread.

[quote name='kart007k']What the fuck? You are selling pre-played, open game as a new one, with a $7.00 shipping. And people are giving free bump to this fucking thread.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?

Where is the game I'm selling pre-played as new?

LMAO

http://videogames.shop.ebay.ca/Game...&_ssn=peroxidex&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

There's a search for brand new games listed by me, looks like Devil Summoner and Fallout 3 which are sitting here in my hands both factory sealed. :)

So you can edit/delete that post when you come back on, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back