Sniper Elite v2 $11.24 on Getgamesgo.com

MrshllJcb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
Sniper Elite V2 for PC

Title says it all really. Didnt see this posted on the first two pages, and not sure if this is the best deal so far (cant recall seeing it cheaper at least). It is a Steam key as well

There is also a High Command Edition which features the kill hitler dlc for $12.49

Deal ends on the 28th at 4pm (gmt)

Awesome game and best price I can remember since I paid $14.99 on Amazon about 6 months ago. I could spring for the Kill Hitler DLC since that's a fun mission and who doesn't want to kill hitler?

Yeah, I grabbed the High Command edition for $12.49, figured I'd like to take a shot or two at Hitler myself. Never played any of the Sniper Elite games but looking forward to this and the standalone zombie game as well (especially coop)

The main game has a co op mode but I heard it wasn't much fun since you have one guy tagging enemies and the other doing the shooting.

The bullet cam makes it worth it though and I can't wait to see it in the zombie expansion.

Yeah, that doesnt seem to fun, hopefully the Zombie coo mode is different. I'm also curious how much sniping will actually be done, when I think of zombies I'm always thinking of much closer quarters combat

Never purchased from them and I don't have paypal anymore so I will be putting in my card information. I've heard of this site before but I'm still on the fence about it for some reason. Am i overthinking? Haha

Probably overthinking it, but why not just create a paypal account? I try to use my paypal account whenever possible for online purchases

I had a lot of fun with this game after I stopped sweating the fact that you'll spend as much (if not more) time just shooting people point blank in the face as you will mysteriously making them fall down dead from 500 yards away.

Unfortunately, I switched video cards partway through the game and I couldn't make the game NOT randomly freeze my box with my 7950 to where it needed a manual off-n-on to get the computer going again. Some web searching showed that this issue wasn't unique to me although no one had a better guess at a solution beyond the stock "Update drivers? Maybe?" responses.

Yeah, it's definitely more of an action game w/ sniping than a stealth sniping game like a lot of people expected/wanted. I prefer it like that though.

[quote name='Syntax Error']I had a lot of fun with this game after I stopped sweating the fact that you'll spend as much (if not more) time just shooting people point blank in the face as you will mysteriously making them fall down dead from 500 yards away.

Unfortunately, I switched video cards partway through the game and I couldn't make the game NOT randomly freeze my box with my 7950 to where it needed a manual off-n-on to get the computer going again. Some web searching showed that this issue wasn't unique to me although no one had a better guess at a solution beyond the stock "Update drivers? Maybe?" responses.[/QUOTE]

Well the good news is that AMD isn't going to put out a new generation of GPUs this year, they have they are going to focus on software optimizations (which imo, they need). It makes sense, the 79xx and GTX 670 make pretty short work of pretty much everything on the market (at common resolutions). Nvidia just released Titan at the $1000 mark, so it's going to be a slow year for GPUs.

I picked this up today and have been enjoying it so far. There are definitely times I just go F it, I'm gonna light this place up instead of going stealthy though.

bread's done
Back