So Cal Gears of War 2 Midnight Store Opening - Who's going?

jdeluis

CAGiversary!
Alright everybody. Only a couple of more days till GOW2. Anybody here from Southern California going to any midnight opening.

I will attending the Best Buy West L.A. location to pick up my LE reserve and my toy truck. :D I will probably be there around 10PM. Hopefully I won't be the only one there around that time.

Link to Best Buy list of midnight opening locations:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat164900050033&type=category&h=387

Could not find any Gamestop Midnight store location list yet.

So which store and location is everybody attending?

I was hoping the Best Buy in Fullerton would be doing something but they're not. We were there for Halo 3.

I tempted to go to Citywalk, but I won't finish my softball game until 10:30, so I couldn't get there until 11 in uniform or pretty close to 12 if I went home and showered.

[quote name='Zoglog']man all of these launch things are lame. Wait in line for nothing[/quote]

That's not true. Everyone in line for the Citywalk Wii launch got hats and t shirts. I assume there'd be similar swag to be had for Gears.

But after reading reviews I'm going to skip Citywalk and try to figure out where the FASTEST place to get it from will be. I'm leaning towards Wal*Mart after not getting home from Best Buy and BBV until almost 1 for the last two midnight launches I went to.

hats and t-shirts... yay.. for waiting in line for hours? no thanks.......

The only launch parties worth going to are ones that you're invited to goto.
same with screening events.

I would definitely recommend NOT going to city walk. The Halo 3 launch thing was retarded. So Unless you really want to have buttsecks with Cilffy B......... yeah

bread's done
Back