So... Current consoles don't have the media remote?

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']@#$%, damnit, I wanted one too... T_T

Anyone's 360 AFTER launch have the remote?[/QUOTE]

My roommate's brother picked one up today at Kmart when they came in. It does include the bonus remote.

[quote name='valor19']My roommate's brother picked one up today at Kmart when they came in. It does include the bonus remote.[/QUOTE]

Its Christmas again! I hope my 360 from CC has that remote...

you better hope it comes with it, if not your missing out, that thing is great.

you can use it for everything, sadly i have been using my 360 as a media hub, and the remote is extreamly well laid out, im using it right now, while listening to music.

:wahahahahha:evil laugh:

Maybe an email to MS...say that the sticker was on the box but the controller was not included. It could be worth a shot. Besides its MS they are rich.

Yeah, there rich, so lets all scam them. Im gonna e-mail Microsoft and told them I bought a 360 but only a brick and spoon was inside. Maybe I'll get a free one?

got mine with the remote.

i think i saw somewhere on the boards that it's different from the one in the stores?
what does the one that comes with the system do? (3 more days..)

[quote name='specialk']got mine with the remote.

i think i saw somewhere on the boards that it's different from the one in the stores?
what does the one that comes with the system do? (3 more days..)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it doesn't have the keypad for inputting numbers. It's a cut off version from the Media Center button basically.

mines came with it but its still sealed in the plastic because i have the logitech harmony for XBOX 360. Now that is an awesome controller it rules all the controllers.

bread's done
Back