So do OTTs just keep going now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other OTT was closed, so a MOD(s) is/are around...yet, so far nothing.
I find this kinda funny. If I had posted the complete opposite, LP or DaPhatty would be all over that shit in a second.. just in case their masculinity was jeopardized for a second :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']I find this kinda funny. If I had posted the complete opposite, LP or DaPhatty would be all over that shit in a second.. just in case their masculinity was jeopardized for a second :cool:[/quote]

By that logic, the wrestling thread should be closed.

[quote name='Moxio']Um, wow dcfox, like they're really lesbians! :roll:

Oh, and before I forget:

"YUM!" -- LP.[/quote]
So if I licked another dude's nipples that wouldn't make me really gay?

[quote name='dcfox']So if I licked another dude's nipples that wouldn't make me really gay?[/QUOTE]

Um first of all her tongue was just near the nipples, not on them! -_-

[quote name='dcfox']But you hate lesbians! :shock:[/quote]

I didn't say ''Nice, two disgusting whores going at it.''

The girl on the bottom has nice nipples... so what?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why would i watch that shady motherfucker speak?[/quote]
That shady mofo might be your next president.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Brak got permabanned for sending wubb a PM threatening his life.[/QUOTE]

Who's your source?

I guess manthing isn't around. I'm wondering how difficult he found it to beat COD2 on Veteran. This is ridiculous.

[quote name='dcfox']That shady mofo might be your next president.[/quote]

probably. we have a history of putting the shadiest fuckers in power. look at the current president. stole an election then started a war to retain office. way to go democracy!

wtf is goin on in here? can't leave you kids unsupervised for a fucking minute. this is why we can't have nice things.

At least we now have evidence of the infraction system being put to good use, punishing the true troublemakers of CAG.

[quote name='mr ryles']Wubb get a job and play COD2 less.[/QUOTE]

Banned.

Seriously though, the PM to me seemed more to be in jest than an actual attack. Maybe I'm missing some background between you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back