So... exactly what do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']I can't even string together an analogy that fits. I am speechless. That's right, JMac is without speech. Write this day down.[/QUOTE]

NO what has happened Jimmiemac with nothing to say.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I can't even string together an analogy that fits. I am speechless. That's right, JMac is without speech. Write this day down.[/QUOTE]

Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials

-Lin Yutang

Hahaha... She's my girlfriend.

I guess she's one of the few women who care more about personality than looks, because I'm merely average looking, and I never expected a girl that hot (in my opinion at least) to like me, but Melissa loves me.

I try not to question it. I just enjoy it.

P.S. In case people cpuldn't make the connection, she's the girl who is in the picture I posted earlier in this thread where I was kissing her.

what the hell ill post my facebook pic while im at work

n5225706_5604.jpg

[quote name='buffdrew84']what the hell ill post my facebook pic while im at work

n5225706_5604.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You look kind of like Matt Hardy, minus the long hair and beard.

actually ive heard that before, i just wish i still liked wrestling. I stopped watching after the fall of ecw (i used to go to ALL of the ecw shows in Ft lauderdale) man i miss those

[quote name='buffdrew84']ummm thanks?[/QUOTE]

nothing bad just saying for some reason when you talk to people on the boards you get this idea of what you think they look like and once you see them its never even close.

i know what you mean, but you look exactly like your avatar. Maybe you were expecting Ness?? It is nice to put a face with the users that we chat with here. And i must say that the guy who said that cheapy looks like the dude from sex and the city had me cracking up.

[quote name='zewone']Matt - You're a lucky SOB. Whatever you do. Don't fuck it up.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly the way I'm thinking. For some reason, though, hot Mexican girls out here like me more often than not. You should have seen Veronica. She was more physically attractive than Melissa- close to a perfect 10, in my opinion- although she has a kid, a crazy ex who tried to beat the shit out of me, and personality wise we just didn't click.

Melissa is amazing. I've only known her for a few months, but I love her, and I've only been able to say that about one other woman- my ex-fiancee. It's almost like one of those magical movie fairy tale romances. We're actually planning on getting an apartment together if I get hired at AC Hoffman Engineering full-time. 'Twas her suggestion. :)

Uh.. fuck you. I can only pull 16 year old mexicans and 20 year old white girls. I want me some mexicna poontang or asian shit. ahah~~~

[quote name='Matt Young']You look kind of like Matt Hardy, minus the long hair and beard.[/QUOTE]

I thought he resembled Luke Wilson.

What the hell, here's my pic:
edames.jpg

[quote name='Matt Young']You're Dante from Clerks?[/QUOTE]

That's crazy ;)
Actually, I've heard that from a cashier at Wal-Mart one day, too.

*However, I don't grunt when I pick up a gallon of milk* :lol:

Let's see if I did this right....I'm the guy with the green hat on. this was at Laguardia last winter. That's my only pic on-line and it's a stupid airport pic! (I don't know why, airport pictures are always the worst...I always look unrelaxed in them :lol: )

not sure why I can't get the thumbnail to work, click it if ya wanna see my prisitine face ;-)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Whoa, I have that pair of pants too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I bought em at JCPenney...I cant get enough camo

[quote name='crickett003']I thought he resembled Luke Wilson.

What the hell, here's my pic:
edames.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I've got that shirt!

This one looks better... :lol:

ihatesneaky9fs.jpg

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']

Can't remember if I posted previously.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, it's these threads that make me feel so old. When you go to a "what do you look like" thread and everyone looks younger than you, that's when start thinking it's time for some bengay or metamucil or that lifealert beeper thing.

1950.jpg

Old picture. Something like 50 years old, or something.

(Actually, it's a couple years old.)

It's from some fake educational film my friends and I were filming about "The Red Scare".

Me in 15 year old mode -
imgp15909fv.jpg

Ghost Temple along the Yangzte River, China

Me in 35 year old mode -
imgp16824dh.jpg

Train from Yajie to Juizhou, China - it was 40 degress celcius and packed on that bitch.

Here's a few of me :p

Mar26_02.jpg

Feb27_01.jpg

tkd.jpg

(Obviously I'm not the black guy, my TKD instructor :p. Pic from the Texas State Open TKD Tournament, I got first plce in sparring (fighting)).

[quote name='Graystone']Are we trying to compensate for something with that trophy? :D[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

That is a huge fucking trophy!!

[quote name='Blade']Because I'm a creepy exhibitionist, I have resurrected this topic from the second page.[/QUOTE]

Dude..for God's sake..EAT SOMETHING.

I was quite "gay" looking when I was 10, but I've always been really lean. It's not my fault, I eat almost every day. ;)

young.jpg

I eat good, it just goes into my huge pythons. ;)

[quote name='Blade']I was quite "gay" looking when I was 10, but I've always been really lean. It's not my fault, I eat almost every day. ;)

I eat good, it just goes into my huge pythons. ;)[/QUOTE]

I used to be that way, and I thought I was eating a lot, until I learned better. I was about 140 when I graduated high school (and I'm 6'3"). Now I'm about 200.

Dude, it's easy to be all shredded when you're a 140 lb teenager. We'll see how your cuts hold up when you're a 30 yr old man with 12 years worth of living behind a desk at a shitty job you hate, with your dreams dashed, and only the thought of eventual death to keep you going...

Ooops! did I say that out loud? 8-[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back