So, Heroes episodes just got pulled from nbc.com...

tacklebox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Apparently, NBC has decided to pull the streaming episodes of Heroes (ep. 2-14) today. Having missed the beginning of the series, I decided just to wait until season one came out on dvd, until yesterday, when I found out that they were available to watch online, for free.

My problem is that I got all the way through episode 6 last night, and I got somewhat addicted. Having nowhere else to turn, I decided to see if any of you guys knew of a place where these episodes are available streamed. As far as I can see, Youtube didn't have anything, and dailymotion only had ones with french subtitles and awful picture quality.

If anyone knows of a place, please post and help a newb Heroes addict out. :bouncy:

Hmm, thanks. Torrent really aren't option for me right now, though, seeing as I'm behind college campus routers that block torrenting (yes, I know, it's LAME.)

I'll check out tv-links, though.

I don't think they actually pulled them yet. I think they're just down for right now. If you look at the main episode page and click on episode 1, it'll take you back to the list where you can choose 1-5, 5-10, 10-15, etc. But right now when you click on them, they don't work. So they're still there, but just inoperable for now.

[quote name='tacklebox']Hmm, thanks. Torrent really aren't option for me right now, though, seeing as I'm behind college campus routers that block torrenting (yes, I know, it's LAME.)
[/QUOTE]

Which fucking fascist school do you go to that doesn't allow torrents?

I hope they fix them, because I'm only up to number 9 right now. And just a warning, NBC has their eye on torrents. I've been warned by my ISP about NBC contacting them.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Which fucking fascist school do you go to that doesn't allow torrents?[/quote]

Texas Tech University. Home of the original net-nazis. -_-

I'm sure NBC contacted all the other sites that were hosting these episodes to pull them, because I haven't been able to find any (other than the French subtitiled ones) that are streaming.

bread's done
Back