So... How about that conflicker...

Oh... sorry I was actually watching this video at work; so I couldn't hear who was narrating... (I figured the decent reviews meant it could be taken seriously...) I mean If this is all just some April fools joke then I'll run with it.

Well, this is indeed on microsoft.com, but apparently the narrator is a little dyslexic. The headline actually reads:
"Learn about the Conficker computer worm: Most antivirus software could detect and prevent infection"
and you can clearly read it in his video, even as he misreads it.

[quote name='JJSP']Osx Ftw![/QUOTE]

20060513.jpg

Ha!

EDIT: I actually had a customer call in because their VOIP phone wasn't working.

Cause: Their father had scared them about conflickr and they unplugged their modem to protect themselves.

Auxiliary: The customer was running the Mac OSX.

Mac - If you're dumb enough to spend twice as much on your personal computer, please learn how to use it.

[quote name='JJSP']Osx Ftw![/quote]
Yep, it has so few users that no one would bother making a worm like this for it.

Please... NO CAD please!!! - Actually I wonder if that whiny fervor cooled down yet.

Checked my computer this morning, nothing. Then again I have this little paranoia about unfamiliar sites and files.

bread's done
Back