So how about that supposed new planet

Gden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Even though they went against the typical nomenclature for our planets, and called it Tyche, there is some really strange information about it. This includes the fact that its nearly a quarter of a light year from the sun, its about 4 times the mass of Jupiter, and it has an estimated revolution of 1.8 MILLION years (holds his pinky up to his mouth Dr. Evil style)
(assuming all the findings are true) The question is why didn't we find this til now, but my guess is when you have a revolution as slow as sludge mixed with molasses mixed with solid rock you may have been stuck behind something else blocking our view of it, you never know.

154hmpe.jpg

[quote name='Gden'] The question is why didn't we find this til now, but my guess is when you have a revolution as slow as sludge mixed with molasses mixed with solid rock you may have been stuck behind something else blocking our view of it, you never know.[/QUOTE]

we still havent found it. from what i read its just a hypothesis based off a couple of guys mathematical equations.

bread's done
Back