So how bad is Land of the Dead??

alfonsosoriano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Now, I've heard many, many bad things about this game. On the other hand, I'm a HUGE zombie movie fan, that I'd probably be able to play through any piece of crap that has zombies in it like this one does, or has any relation to something Romero did.

Anyways, I'll probably end up buying this sometime, haha, but I just want to know if anyone here has played it and what they think of it.

It's BAD. Now, this is just from the demo, but the gameplay is so unbalanced and broken that I can't see anybody having any fun playing it.

It's tie's to Land of The Dead are really by name only. I heard they changed the ending to the game to resemble scenes in the movie. Other then that, no relation to the movie.

However, if you're a zombie freak, I'm sure you'll find SOMETHING worth playing for ;)

Alfonso, I feel the same way as you do. I don't care how bad it is, if it has zombies in it (movie or game), I gotta have it. Which are you after, the PC or XBox version? I may wait until the XBox one gets cheaper. By doing that though, I run the risk of not being able to find it.

I'm a huge zombie fan and this was a major disappointment.

Expect zombies to not be zombie like. I played it at the local computer store and got ticked when a zombie bashed through a brick frigging wall of the barn.

Uh... no. Romero's zombies have never been that strong.

If you make a zombie game, make the zombies what they are: dead humans.

Then you get stuck running their objectives and have no freeform that you may have come to expect from good games like HL2 or CoD2.

Yeah, I knew there weren't really many ties to the actual movie other than the name, lol.

I'd be getting the XBox version. It's like $18.00 used after coupon at ebgames.com.

bread's done
Back