So how does Ebay deal with people who scam 35 customers?

[quote name='furyk']http://myworld.ebay.com/mygaminghaven

Seller only accepted Money Orders. Will Ebay contact the authorities, or will I have to do something about?[/QUOTE]

See the CAG FAQ, especially the part about mail fraud. You will need to get his information from eBay, search the site on how to do that. Beware, he will get your information too.

Ouch, he owned so many people

One of the feedbacks was about how he stole some 8 year olds birthday money, what an ass

That's crazy, how does ebay let that much negative feedback go and continue to let the person sell?!?!?!? It should actually be worse, but for some reason, people left positive feedback even though they were scammed.

Complaint filed with the postal service. With some luck, they'll catch this guy. For the life of me, I can't find my money order receipt so probably cancelling isn't a likely option at the moment.

love this one

Grandson lost $47 on 3 games.Total for all of us about $500.Send our money back!

lol who would be stupid enough to send 500 bucks by money order

[quote name='slidecage']love this one

Grandson lost $47 on 3 games.Total for all of us about $500.Send our money back!

lol who would be stupid enough to send 500 bucks by money order[/QUOTE]

Alot of people do. Its safer then Paypal and most sellers require a Personal Check to be held for 7-10ays.

Wow, that's impressive...in the way that a bank heist is impressive.

Notice how they bought a whole bunch of $0.01-$0.05 stuff like ebooks and mailing lists in order to build up their feedback before they started scamming. Someone definitely thought this one out.

[quote name='gizmogc']Alot of people do. Its safer then Paypal and most sellers require a Personal Check to be held for 7-10ays.[/quote]

How is a money order safer than Paypal?

With Paypal, you might be able to track somebody down. With a money order, just have an abandoned house with a mailbox out front.

Dumbass might have taken a picture of the Pokemon with his camera.

Printers have microscopic identifying marks to track counterfeiters. Do digital cameras have the same thing?

Also, most money orders require somebody to physically stand in front of a camera while cashing them.

People tend to view somebody dressed as the Unabomber's sketch as suspicious and strangers have to show ID.

I'm sorry but I lol'ed at how stupid people are.. After about 5-10 negative feedbacks he should not be traded to.
------------------------
A++! GREAT BUYER!! my ebook GET MILLIONAIRE FA$T will make lots of millionaires!
------------------------
-Ebook-
"Here are all the steps to becoming a millionaire using ebay;)"
First, you must buy many cheap ebooks like these and get good positive feedback.
Second, Change your money recipeint to Cash only
Thrid, Scam the fucking Shit outta 8 year old girls and grandmas, laugh in their face, and continue on until 1 million

bread's done
Back