So how much is this faceplate worth?

[quote name='FrankstaV2']

Anyway, so how much is this thing worth?

[/QUOTE]

Its worth what ever someone will pay you for it....but seriously that is one fucking cool faceplate... I bet you could get over 20 on ebay...

For one it's different than yours for two it's signed by Cliffy for three maybe 15-20ish look at finished auctions they don't bring much.

[quote name='$hady']For one it's different than yours for two it's signed by Cliffy for three maybe 15-20ish look at finished auctions they don't bring much.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at this one that's listed at 150, and it says nothing about cliffyb's signature. There's none of it on completed listings, though completed listings sure seem to be significantly less than the buy-it-now prices.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gears-of-War-Em...s?hash=item5d2512f038&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

[quote name='FrankstaV2']I'm looking at this one that's listed at 150, and it says nothing about cliffyb's signature. There's none of it on completed listings, though completed listings sure seem to be significantly less than the buy-it-now prices.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gears-of-War-Em...s?hash=item5d2512f038&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116[/QUOTE]

Ah my bad I saw one in the other link for $150 and assumed you ment that one. I didn't see the one you linked to. If that guy gets $150 for it he'll crap himself. Whenever they come out is the time to sell though like I saw a Alan Wake shirt and faceplate closed for $130. lol

I have the E3 faceplate. Never did anything with it. Tried to eBay it and got nothing and this was right when the game came out, so it was at its peak. Maybe rather than let it sit there, I should just pop it on my Elite...Doubt it's worth anywhere near as much as it was back then.

Its a piece of plastic that sits on your console; I'd sell it while people might be still interested in this type of thing.

[quote name='seen']Its a piece of plastic that sits on your console; I'd sell it while people might be still interested in this type of thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the faceplate collection craze is long dead, though during its heyday people were paying hundreds for those pieces of plastic. Oh well, I put it up on craigslist for 60.

bread's done
Back