So I bought 30 Super Famicom games for $20...

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I got these off some guy on Craigslist. I know Super Famicom games don't sell for crazybucks like SNES games do, but does anyone know if some of these are rare or not? I figure for

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are awesome from the novelty point of view but profit wise I don't think you will get much. The last famicom chrono trigger got 4 dollars on ebay and a complete one got 12 dollars. So aside from Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy I don't think any of the others would sell.

But again for novelty purposes they are cool. If you really want to get rid of them let me know I would take them off your hands. I have some Gashapon and cash and random other assorted things.

[quote name='ninja dog']Shin chan lol

What's the complete game next to Front Mission Gun Hazard?[/QUOTE]

(??) Emerald Dragon

Yeah, I figured none of these probably were rare. But, for what I paid it worked out to be a good deal. eBay is a huge PITA so i'll probably trade with some CAGs for...something. i'll base trades on what the going eBay prices are for each cart. just PM me with a link to your list or something.

Honestly you do have a couple games that might be worth something at least more than 20 dollars. Your best bet is do a couple google searches on them that or just group up all the Squaresoft games and sell them as a bundle on eBay.

Damn when alot of those games came out and seeing them at my local Mom and Pop video game store.

front mission and front mission gun hazard were fun games. i dont know about populous. The rpgs are going to be near worthless since they are all in japanese.

the shooters and side scrollers are probably worth a couple of dollars if there are any in there, i cant read the japanese.

[quote name='hopeunknown']Yeah, I might group them as a lot and have the option of international shipping. Seems like my best bet.[/quote]

^^ this ^^

I have a Super Famicom and I'd be interested in buying them. I have a few already, but PM me how much u want for the lot with shipping.

At the very least I would like Chrono, FFIV, and FFV

You've got a Super Robot Wars game in there, Torneko no Daibouken (Dragon Quest spinoff), Ranma 1/2, Super Momotaro II, and a few others that I can't really see. Hope that helps.

what on earth are you replying and bumping a thread almost a year old. PM him directly if you want an answer, that would make more sense.

[quote name='hopeunknown'](??) Emerald Dragon

Yeah, I figured none of these probably were rare. But, for what I paid it worked out to be a good deal. eBay is a huge PITA so i'll probably trade with some CAGs for...something. i'll base trades on what the going eBay prices are for each cart. just PM me with a link to your list or something.[/QUOTE]

Good score. I'd buy the lot off you assuming a reasonable price, or just check my list.

DOH! Didn't realize this thread is a year old.

[quote name='Arakias']what on earth are you replying and bumping a thread almost a year old. PM her directly if you want an answer, that would make more sense.[/QUOTE]

;)

bread's done
Back