So I caved and I got the Ion Drum Rocker... What are your thoughts?

markyshizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Basically I'm a music game junky and im sick of having drums crap out on me. I'm a hard player but slowly creeping into expert. I own GH 2, 3, Metallica, Aerosmith, World Tour, Rock band 1, 2, Beatles, and Rock Revolution.

Wow... i never noticed i had all of those until now haha...

Anyways, do you guys this the ion rocker was a good idea? I heard its totally worth the money. I got a good deal on Ebay. Open box but parts never assembled deal.

It was 245 +10 shipping = 255. Minus $19 or so for the cash back deal with bing. So it came out to about $235ish shipped.

Amazon even with the ECA was way higher bc i lived in NY and tax rapes any deals I have.

Anyways do you think I got a good deal, and for those of you who have the ion rocker, do you think its worth it?

they actually can be upgraded to full out electronic drums. But i guess you wouldnt understand unless you were into making music along with being good at the music genre games

Actually, I love them! I was also a little skeptical about buying a very expensive drum set but in the end, I loved it, it is worth every penny spent on it. Never again will I have to deal with broken petal, drum head, etc. I think that it is worth the money. Also given that you own 5 (not sure if you could play drums on Rock Evolution), if so then 6 different games that you could use the Ion Drum Rocker for. I think it was a smart investment. HOWEVER! The only down fall of the WHOLE entire set which is a little disappointing is how noisy the foot petal is. So my only solution to that is to turn the television up louder and rock hard.

:D Hope it brings you good rockin'

[quote name='haphazzard']$235 For toy drums? I think not.[/QUOTE]

How is that even more dumb then a $150 arcade stick like the SF4 TE, which I own. At least with the Ion drum set you can use them as electronic drum set as well.

If you enjoy drumming its a good deal. As long as you are using them and not have them just sitting around your home not being used.

bread's done
Back