So I drank half a bottle of cough syrup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SMMM']and now I feel really...dizzy. Coincidence?[/quote]

I suggest you google "Cough Syrup Overdose" while you still can. Seriously.

My friend's do that to get high. You're gonna be feeling very good in a minute, and you're probably not gonna be moving around a lot.

Back in my crazy college days a friend nearly convinced me to drink an entire bottle to trip out .. I then realized that's what mushrooms and acid were invented for. (not that I'd ever try that stuff)

[quote name='SMMM']hmm...I'm actually feeling so much better that I may just finish the rest of this tasty cough syrup...[/quote]

Yay!

* please get high please get high*

[quote name='SMMM']hmm...I'm actually feeling so much better that I may just finish the rest of this tasty cough syrup...[/QUOTE]
My friend would drink an entire bottle and live to tell about it, so I dont think you're in any serious danger.

[quote name='Broccoli Storm']God...when I take a less-than-normal dosage of Robutussin, I have bad nightmares. I can't imagine what your night is going to be like.[/QUOTE]

I don't think thats the meds

If its just straight dextromethorphan, you're fine. You'll trip your balls off, but you'll be fine. As with any drug don't drive...

If it has guafinisen(sp?) in it, prepare to puke you're brains out.

And yes, I've tripped on cough syrup a couple of times, but only with stuff that has just DXM in it...

If I have my facts straight, and if I don't, by all means correct me, the only ingredient in cough syrup that can make you trip is DXM. Robitussin (or a store brand substitute) is the best choice for this particular ingredient, as in my personal experience, it seems some cough syrups are using alternative ingredients as people use DXM for drug purposes.

thats some sissy stuff. I was prescribed codine coughsyrup in College, cause I was coughing at night and I couldnt sleep. I never took it, but then my friend realized what it was and we split the bottle threeways, each ate a pint of ben and jerrys, watched most of a season of the simpsons, and one of my friends fell down in the snow crossing the street and had to crawl to the other side. It took him 4 hrs to go to his place across the street and back.

Codine cough syrup is prescription only, right? If it is, then I can definitely see that being better than Robitussin. If you just want OTC stuff, then the Tussin would probably be the way to go.

This is what is known as Robo-tripping.

A friend of mine's younger brother always tried to get me to do this in college with him. I never did, as I preferred to stick with straight boos. Anyway, it's probably not a bad way to get a cheap high, but I wouldn't do it for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back