So I FINALLY got my OXM in the mail from that Amazion deal..

Calinks

CAGiversary!
Got it today. Looked over the mag briefly and I liked what I saw. I haven't gotten one of these since the days of the old xbox. I was surprised to see they still have demo's. I put the disc in and I am actually quite impressed with the content.

They have a reviews archive where you can read up on old games. I find this really neat for some reason. Lots of little features and seeing as I am low on HD space, it is kind of nice to have some demos on a disc. All in all I think it was great deal, happy I bit on it.

I got mine too a couple of days ago. I was pretty disappointed with the dvd it comes with, good thing I didnt pay more for it. Could of at least had a free theme or avatar hat on it. Something not readily available on Live for free would have made it with the disk.

$10 for two years and I am not going to worry about that though, the magazine seems a little smaller than I remember but still as good as ever.

Good point about the exclusive goodies. Maybe they offer them once in a while. With this and game informer, I should be set.

I had to email amazon that it was late and I got it a week later
personally Im dissapointed in the magazine

yeah the magazine is really really small they added more ads to the magazine to take up space and the disc is now showing ads
meh 5$

I got my first issue last week. But even that was late becuase I've already received two issues of the other mags I ordered (Nin Power & OPSM).

I havent even thrown the disc in my 360 yet. Can the demos be played straight off the disc or do you need to install them? I'm hoping they work straight off the disc as I'm a 13gb Hdd guy.

I got my OXM magazine yesterday and the PC Gamer last week... (Got it from Amazon a while back for the 5$ deal)

Got my first issue a couple days ago and some friendly postman must be a "Kane & Lynch" fan because they opened the plastic and took the DVD.

[quote name='squishface']I have yet to get my first issue of oxm. w/ dvd. I guess i'm gonna have to email amazon and see whats up?[/QUOTE]

I just got my issue yesterday. To compare... I have already gotten 2 issues of Nintendo Power already. (which I also got the same time as OXM)

One of the OXM workers assured some guy that the next two OXM's will have gamerpics from two new games. He didn't say which

bread's done
Back