So I just bought killer instinct gold....

I like how forums work... you can contribute to a discussion 3 years after it began!

This is good timing though, I just came across KI gold the other day at the pawn shop. I used to play the hell out of the SNES version, but couldn't get into KI Gold... to hard to play with that goofy N64 controller.

why is this game regarded as being so much worse than the original on snes? I haven't played it, but was always curious what was wrong with it

Cinder, Saberwolf, Orchid, and Glacius were my top picks, but I could actually play with just about any character. Spinal was fun, Combo was probably my least favorite.

I love this game - and when I finally got it working on my modded xbox - it was definitely a good day. Its not the same without a proper joystick and 6 button layout.

I really liked Gold when I got it while N64 stuff was on its way out at Game$top a few years ago. I played it quite a bit. Got fairly good. Didn't play it much afterward, and like somebody else said, I suck donkey balls at it now.

I played it back in 1997 at my friend's house. I hadn't played it again until I got it myself nearly 10 years later.

bread's done
Back