So, I just took a piss in the shower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
And now my sister is takin' a bath in the tub... damn you guys on CAG giving me ideas now my sister is bathing in my piss and doesnt even know it. Ouch...

whocarez3ef.jpg

[quote name='FrankySox']Wouldn't you have been in that room if you took a picture of it??[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily.

[quote name='FrankySox']Wouldn't you have been in that room if you took a picture of it??[/QUOTE]
Maybe he set the camera on a tripod, set the timer, and ran away really fast.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Maybe he set the camera on a tripod, set the timer, and ran away really fast.[/QUOTE]
Which means he would have been in the room, right?

[quote name='FrankySox']Which means he would have been in the room, right?[/QUOTE]
he could have taken it from the next room.. ie stood in a hallway

[quote name='FrankySox']Which means he would have been in the room, right?[/QUOTE]
But he wasn't at the time. At the time the picture was taken, it is not appearant that there is anyone in it. So, number of people observably in the room equals the number of people that we are meant to believe care: zero.

Well, what can I say...this thread was doomed from the beginning. :roll:

Could have taken it out of a window

[quote name='DT778']Could have taken it out of a window[/QUOTE]
There we go! Your right he could have taken it out of a window, I stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back