So I saw the Playstation Experience truck and...

jdioutkast

CAGiversary!
I went to VFest this weekend and the Playstation experience truck was there, I got a chance to play little big planet as well as make a fool out of my self playing Singstar.

I will post pictures/videos soon.

Here is a pic of the bus itself, I thought LBP was pretty fun I played it for like 15 minutes with 3 other people, and there was a lot of teamwork involved in completing the little puzzles. You are able to get powerups for you sackboy such as a jetpack to fly around.

IMAGE_011.jpg

I will post some pictures and videos of LBP a little later.

Here some pics of LBP in action, sorry for the poor quality its my cellphone camera

IMAGE_004.jpg

IMAGE_003.jpg

IMAGE_005.jpg

I will post videos once I figure out how.

Can you say any more about power-ups I saw the jetpack in one of the videos, but can you get fire-ball shooting sackboy or anything (mario-type things) or even better creating power-ups in some way would be a crazy addition. If that were the trick up their sleeve he mentioned a few weeks ago that would be a major bombshell in my mind.

Hah I dont think it was Dennis, though I didn't really look I was watching LBG to much and the truck was pretty packed.

Regarding the powerups the only one that I got during the level I played was the jetpack, it didn't look like they were letting anyone mess around with the level creation part of LBG. They also didn't have many stickers unlocked so I had limited experience with that.

Most of the level mechanics centered on grabbing things and moving them around, or grabbing things and having them launch u into other things, though I did get to ride the skateboard.

Also, it didn't seem to be running very smooth, I understand it is a demo but I hope they jack the framerate up b4 release otherwise it will be very disappointing.

bread's done
Back