So I spent $700+ on XBOX stuff ...

S0DA POPINSKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (98%)
Think I got good deals?
I have 100+ games all differant and 98% complete, 4 Logitech WL controllers, 3 S controllers, 2 Xbox Systems, 1 off brand WL controller, HD cables, Mem Card, Halo Headset, Reg heaset, spare communicator.
About 30 of the games are new and sealed. 3 logi new and sealed and the one Xbox was made in Oct '04.
I have like every good game ever made for xbox. Halos, Fable, Forza, NG Black, Morrowind, Jade Empire, KOTOR, Riddick etc.
Also have a bunch of more DL awesome titles like Psyconauts, Beyond Good & Evil, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Oddworld Strangers Wraith, etc.

Also I should note that of the 100+ games ess then 10 are sports. So I am going to sell a bunch of sealed copys of games on ebay, the extra xbox with the offbrand wl, and a 43 game lot. Hoping to get 250-350 back. So would you spend $400 on a xbox with all the best games and tons of extras? Think it was worth it?

Either way I'm happy with it. I have enough gaming to last me years.

If you have the money and will have fun with it, it will be worth it.

Are you going to hook up both xboxes? We have had tons of fun in my friend's basement with 2 xboxes (sometimes 3) hooked up on a LAN. Many hours of Halo 2, Ghost Recon 2, Battlefront 2, etc.

I'd say it's a pretty nice deal, especially if you're able to get what you're hoping for the stuff you'll be selling off. By the way, I noticed in your sig that you're starting right in on the collection with Psychonauts. Excellent choice.

[quote name='Danimal']I'd say it's a pretty nice deal, especially if you're able to get what you're hoping for the stuff you'll be selling off. By the way, I noticed in your sig that you're starting right in on the collection with Psychonauts. Excellent choice.[/quote] yeah, what im doing is playing through a game I havent played yet (psyconauts) and a game I wanted to play through again (kotor). Next will be Ninja Gaiden Black (havent Played) and Fable (beaten 4 times). Then probally Phantom Dust (havent) and Jade Empire (replay)

wow, and i thought the PS3 was expensive

didnt you know that when new systems come out, old systems games instantly become unfun to play? its a scientifically proven factoid.

[quote name='propeller_head']wow, and i thought the PS3 was expensive

didnt you know that when new systems come out, old systems games instantly become unfun to play? its a scientifically proven factoid.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for the price he paid, instead of playing hundreds of awesome games he could watch some shitty Bond movie in high def on a Blu-Ray trojan horse. ;)

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']the 40+ game lot I sold went for over $200 so hopefully I will be down to under $450 when all is said and done[/quote]nice work. It always amazes me how many people (myself included) on a board like this are nabbing the newest systems and games when they hit, rather than playing it a generation behind and getting steals of deals.

KotOR = one of my favorite games ever made.

If you like Bioware RPG's you'll love it.

If you like Star Wars you'll love it.

If you like Bioware RPG's and Star Wars you will orgasm all over yourself and your girlfriend will see your stained boxers and think you are cheating on her which you are but with a video game but she won't understand that so she'll dump you but you won't care because it will leave you more free time to play KotOR.

Have fun.

If I had the free cash to do something like that, I'd probably do it in a second. Although, I'm kind of picky about the games I play. If they're RPGs, they HAVE to be ACTION RPGs, none of that annoying turn based crap or the 'strategy ones'.

If it's an action game, it better be very fun and very easy to just pick up and play.

And, forget sports and MOST platformers, though I had a blast with Psychonauts.

You got a great deal, as even the systems go for $90-100 per at even GS still. As for the games, if they're all something very common that GS sells for $2-4, you STILL got a good deal, since that would then make the Logitech controllers just about free.

bread's done
Back